People make use of social media platforms like Facebook which specializes in connecting people in the world together. This helps the technology ideology which focuses on making the world a global village. Facebook account owners usually have issues when try to make use of the platform, not knowing about the Facebook support which they can report these issues.
Facebook support is a feature on the platform where Facebook account owners can lay reports about issues or matters given the issues. This feature allows users to contact and communicate directly with the Facebook customer care. A user needs will be fully taken care of when they make use of this feature.
What You Can Access On Facebook Support
Account owners can access the Facebook support option anytime they have an issue they want to solve or information they want to acquire. When a user enters the Facebook support page they will access the following.
- Interact with the Facebook Help team.
- Get updates from reports or messages sent.
- View messages about your account.
Users can lay down complaints and contact the Facebook help team on the support page. These complaints may be on issues a user faces when in use of the Facebook platform or any other thing. When a user posts any complaints on the support page they will receive messages. These messages are sent by the Facebook help team regarding solutions to the user complaints.
When a user sends a report to the Facebook support team they will receive an update on solutions for the issue. Users will be able to check these updates on the support page so as to know what changes are to be made by them or changes carried out by the Facebook help team.
Messages relating or about a user’s account are all on the Facebook support page. Users can view messages relating to account issues in the Facebook support inbox.
How To Open The Facebook Support Inbox
Facebook account owners can easily access the Facebook support inbox page on the platform. Users can enter the support page easily when making use of the platform services. The following step is used to open or access the Facebook support inbox.
For PC or Desktop Users
Accessing the Facebook support inbox in PC such as laptops or desktops is not the same as the steps used to access it on mobile devices. PC and desktop users can access the support inbox with the following steps.
- Open your device web browser.
- Type the website www.facebook.com in the URL field.
- Start the Fb login process. Users should enter their active Facebook account username and password.
- Click the sign in button to successfully carry out the Fb login process.
- Tap the question mark menu section from the menu section.
- Enter the support inbox option from the drop-down menu.
PC or desktop users can access the support inbox on their Facebook account with the above steps.
For Mobile Device Users
Android, iOS and Windows device users can also access the Facebook support inbox in the Facebook app. The following steps can be used to access the support inbox in the Facebook app.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Start the Fb login process by entering your Facebook account username and password.
- Click the sign in button to complete the Fb login process.
- Click the menu section which contains an option to log out of your Facebook account.
- Scroll down and enter the Help Centre from the menu options.
- Tap on the support inbox to enter the Facebook support inbox page.
After the above steps, the user will enter the support inbox page. With the above Facebook users will be able to access the Facebook support page anytime they wish to. Users can choose to turn off the notifications when in the support inbox page.