Aol inc (American online) is a subsidiary of Verizon with the official url as www.aol.com mail web address. This is a multinational mass media corporation. It is also an email service provider that give users access to create an email account. This gives users access to start sending and receiving mail. AOL is a webmail organization that provides authentic email services such as news, email, entertainment, and many more.
Aol.com mail support email account for registered users to be able to send and receive emails. This is a free webmail service provider by Aol which is also referred to as AIM Mail. This is a webmail service provider like yahoo.com mail, outlook mail, and Google Mail. A user can send email across the web using aol.com mail service. All that is required to grant users access to start sending email messages on this platform is to create an account. Creating an account is easy. This is called sign up process where users gave enter his or her personal information. This is not just restricted to just the users’ personal information. A user also needs to enter his account information’s as well. Lets get started with the account setup process.
Benefit Of Aol.com Email Mail
There lots of benefits and features that are available on Aol.com mail for free. However, in order to benefit from all this features users must have and existing account of Aol Email. Also, access the platform grant you access to AOL Verizon email where you would be able to send, transfer file, etc.
- Unlimited email storage capacity.
- 25 Megabyte limits on files that can be attached to an email.
- Account expiry after 90 days of inactive.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols supported.
- Spam and Virus Protection.
Aol.com Mail Account Setup
Creating an account is easy all the user needs is to get a good PC or a mobile device. This is web platform so users are required to have a web browser and a good internet connection on their device. If you already have this requirement lets get started.
- Run your web browser and enter the web address mail.aol.com or www.aolmail.com in the section for url at the top of your browser.
- Click on get a free username icon just below the sign in icon.
- Enter your personal information such as name, email username, password, date of birth, mobile number, just to name a few.
- After entering your accurate information in the account creation section, click on the sign up icon.
you have successfully created an email account on aol.com mail platform. This account can always be accessed at any time in as much as you enter the correct login details.
Aol.com Mail Login Sign
If you have already created AOL email account you can always log in to your account using the below steps. This step gives users access to their email account. Below is the login steps .
- Run your web browser and enter the web address mail.aol.com or www.aolmail.com in the section for url at the top bar of your browser.
- Enter your username or email address in the first box.
- Enter your password in the second box just below the username box.
- Check if all information are correctly entered and click on the sign in icon.
For users who are making use of their personal PC or device, you can check the remember me box before clicking on sign in icon. Aol mail login gives users access to all the content on their mailbox.