Aol email service is one of the most reliable email clients that offers free web base email. This platform supports pop3, SMTP, IMAP, 25MB of data file can be attached to an email, free unlimited email storage capacity, virus and spam protection and lots more. AOL Mail is a free of charge email service, provided by AOL. AOL Email Login has become quite popular in recent times. A typical web-based email service, nowadays, is complex but AOL’s simplicity is what makes it more user-friendly. AOL.mail login is an easy process for people of all age groups.
On this platform, users are allowed to make use of the following domains as their Aol email domains. These are @aol.com, @ygm.com, @game.com, and @wow.com email domain. There are lots more for users to benefit from this platform. Meanwhile, aol uk mail offers mail organization, inbox customization, and contact management tools that may appeal to business users, and you get the benefit of being able to add your AOL email address to popular mail management apps on your phone and computer.
How to Create Aol Email Account
Creating an email account on Aol platform is also known as creating an Aol email address. This gives us full access to their aol mail box with all the awesome features available on this platform. Let’s get started with setup process.
- Run your web browser and enter www.aolmail.com at the top section for web address.
- At the left side just under the sign in icon click on the get a free username icon.
- Here is where a user needs to enter all your information’s such as name Aol email address and lots more in the sign up section.
- After you have successfully filled all the required sections with accurate information’s click on the sign up icon.
By clicking on the sign up icon you have successfully created an Aol.com email account. This is a onetime process whereby you don’t need to create an email account again. You can always login to this account you have created using the login steps.
Aol Email Login
Logging into your account very easy and fast. A user is required to provide just two information in other access their account. The two information’s are aol email address or username and password. These are the two login credentials that are required from users. Let get started on how to login.
- Run your web browser and enter www.aolmail.com in the section for url.
- In the first box enter your Aol email and your password in the second one.
- Make sure these details are correctly entered and click on the sign in icon.
Users are expected to provide their correct login information in the login section. There are restrictions on users who entered wrong information in the login section. Make sure you enter the information in the login in section. There is also a mobile app for easy access to this platform. Users can always get the app on their mobile app store for free.