AOL Mail For Free – The advent of Electronic Mail otherwise known as email has made it possible for people across the world to connect and communicate with their loved ones, family, friends, clients, and more. While some email service offers a premium plan others are free to make use of. One of the best free Email Services with more than a million users from around the world is AOL Mail.
AOL Mail is known as a free web-based email service created by AOL which happens to be a division of the popular Verizon Communications. The email service offers an extensive feature that can be accessed through your mobile or desktop devices.
Not only does AOL Mail offer a free email, but it is also safe, secure, and easy to make use of their services due to their user-friendly platform. You can either use AOL Mail for your personal or business mail as they offer you wide storage space. Users can stay connected with people that matter most while at home, at work, or on the go will using this free email provider.
Aside from the fact that this email service provides you with the best Free Email service; you can also read breaking news from around the world on the platform. You can check out some of the free features you will get to access.
Features of AOL Free Mail
There are so many features to enjoy while using AOL Mail and these features can only be accessed once you sign up for an account with the service. Here are some of the features the email service has to offer;
- Free Email Account sign up
- Send and receive emails across your mobile and desktop device
- Spam Protection and Virus Protection
- Connect other email providers such as Gmail and Hotmail to your email account
- Access all your phone contacts
- Email Attachment of 25MB
- Unlimited mailbox size
- Access the world’s latest news around politics, the US, and more
You can access the above-listed features for free when you create an account with AOL Mail. To sign up for a free account with the platform, follow the instructions and process below.
How to Create a Free AOL Mail Email Account
Creating an account with AOL Mail is free and this can be done using your correct Credentials. To create an account with AOL, your personal information such as your first and last name, active mobile number, and date of birth details will be needed. Here are steps to sign up for a free AOL Mail account online;
- Open your device’s web browser
- Visit the official website of AOL Mail
- On the homepage, click on GET STARTED
- This will redirect you to the sign-in page
- Scroll down the page and tap on CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- On the signup page, your information will be needed to get started
- Enter your first and last name
- Create a unique email address @aol.com
- Also, create a strong password
- Enter your active mobile number
- Input your Date of Birth details
- Enter your Gender (OPTIONAL)
- Lastly, click on CONTINUE and follow the prompt
After following the above steps and guidelines, you will be able to create your own AOL Mail account for free. Hence, you can start enjoying the features and benefits that come with the account. Note that; you can download the AOL Mail Mobile app for free on your android or iOS device to sign up for a free account.
AOL Mail Log in
If you already created a Free Email account with AOL Mail, you can log in to your account anytime and any day to access your mail inbox, check out spam messages, and a lot more. Signing in to your account is easy and simple but you will need your sign-in credentials. These credentials include; your AOL Mail Address and Password. Below are step-by-step guidelines to sign in or log in to your AOL Free Mail account;
- Open your Device’s web browser
- Visit the AOL Mail
- Or download and open the AOL Mail Mobile App on your device
- Click on the GET STARTED icon and this will take you to the sign-in page
- Enter your Username, email address, or the mobile number connected to your account
- Click on NEXT and enter your Password
- Lastly, tap on the sign-in button
Assuming your AOL Mail Login credentials are correct, you will automatically be logged in to your AOL Mail account where you can view your emails, and access your AOL calendar, contacts, and more.