AOL sign up enables you to create an account with AOL email platform. Creating an account with AOL (AOL sign up) will give you access to the web-based email service. There are so many reasons why you will need to click the AOL sign up button.
AOL sign up content includes communicating with your family and friends through mail, virus protection, video attachment, text or chat on desktop storage, unlimited storage and much more. In other to take advantage of all the benefits and features this email service offers. All you need is AOL sign up.
Signing up is creating a new Account. So, if you already have an account with AOL mail You need the AOL Login, not the AOL sign up. Unless you are creating another account then this article is useful to you.
You need to create an Account before you can log in to your AOL mail account. So, let’s proceed to the steps on how to create an AOL account.
AOL Sign Up – Create AOL Account
All you need to do is follow the steps below to set up a new account. If this is your first time of using this platform you can click on the AOL sign up to get started.
- Go to www.aol.com on your web browser.
- Click on the mail icon. at top right-hand side of the page. Below the sign in button click on Get a Free Username.
- Enter Your Name which is your first and last name.
- Create a Username and a password.
5.The next thing is to Confirm password. Fill all the required field with the appropriate information on the AOL sign up form.
AOL sign up usernames are required to log into your AOL mail account. This username can be your nickname @aol.com for example. firstname.lastname@example.org. It must be something very unique and cool.
Note: You must be up to 13years of age to be able to carry out the AOL mail sign up.
Other Required AOL Sign up Fills.
- Select a Security Question. Use the drop down to select a security question which will help you just in case you need to reset your password. Then type in the answer to the question in the box just below it.
- Enter your Mobile number to verify your identity. In case you have difficulties signing in with your account your phone number can be used to verify your account.
- Enter an alternative Email Address. You must enter another email address which you use to receive notification and instructions from AOL if the need arises.
- To verify that you are not a robot. Enter the numbers, characters or figure you see in the enclosed box. Enter them in the field provided without any space in between them. This will verify that you are a real person and not a machine.
- Next is to click on the blue “Sign Up” button. You are Done!! You have successfully created your AOL Account.
Your AOL account has been created and you are automatically signed in. You can now proceed to access your mailbox and performing other necessary activities.