How to sign up for AOL Mail? AOL Sign-up is a very easy thing to do. And Creating an account with AOL (AOL sign up) will give you access to the web-based email service. Now how do you create an account? That you would get to know right here in this article. But first AOL Mail is a web-based email service that enables you to send and receive emails but only after the AOL Mail sign-up is processed.
AOL sign-up enables you to do a lot which includes communicating with your family and friends through mail, virus protection, video attachment, text or chat on desktop storage, unlimited storage, and much more. So, in other to take advantage of all the benefits and features this email service offers. All you need is AOL sign-up. And as you might already know, signing up is creating a new Account. But if you already have an account with AOL mail You need the AOL Login, not the AOL sign up. Unless you are creating another account then this article is useful to you. keep in mind that before you Log in, sign-up is very necessary. Now let’s proceed to the Sign-up steps.
How to Sign-Up
AOL Mail sign-up is a very simple registration. All you need to do is have the required information to set up an account for yourself. Once you have all that, you can now follow the steps below to set up a new account. If this is your first time of using this platform you can click on the AOL sign up button to get started.
- Go to www.aol.com on your web browser.
- Click on the mail icon. at the top right-hand side of the page. Below the sign-in button click on Get a Free Username.
- Enter Your Name which is your first and last name.
- Create a Username and a password.
The next thing to do after that is to Confirm the password. Fill all the required fields with the appropriate information on the AOL sign-up form. Note that, AOL sign-up usernames are required to log into your AOL mail account. This username can be your nickname @aol.com for example. email@example.com. You should use something unique and cool. And you must be up to 13years of age to be able to carry out this process.
Other Required AOL Sign-up Fills.
- Select a Security Question. Use the drop-down to select a security question that will help you just in case you need to reset your password. Then type in the answer to the question in the box just below it.
- Enter your Mobile number to verify your identity. In case you have difficulties signing in with your account your phone number can be used to verify your account.
- Enter an alternative Email Address. You must enter another email address that you use to receive notifications and instructions from AOL if the need arises.
- To verify that you are not a robot. Enter the numbers, characters, or figure you see in the enclosed box. Enter them in the field provided without any space in between them. This will verify that you are a real person and not a machine.
- Next is to click on the blue “Sign Up” button. You are Done!! You have successfully created your AOL Account.
Your AOL account has been created and you are automatically signed in. You can now proceed to access your mailbox and do other necessary activities.