Want to set up apple pay on your apple watch and then you don’t know how to go about it? Relax and read through this article you would be enlightened on how to go about it. Apple pay is an apple mobile payment system which allows users of apple devices to pay for products and different services through the concept of NFC. Whereby transaction can be made in person or with the use of iOS applications. However, the apple pay is only compatible with apple brand devices and one of which is the apple watch.
Furthermore, apple pay on apple watch is a way by which the apple pay is set up on your watch for the purpose of making payments for a particular purchase without the need for a credit/debit card. As apple pay offers to you a very easy, private and more secure way to make payment using your Apple watch. This can however only be achieved when it has been set up on your apple watch with your cards stored in your wallet app on your iOS device and it has been added to your apple watch.
How to Set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch
To set up apple pay on apple watch is quite easy but there are some important steps which you should take. However, setting up apple pay on your apple watch is a very good idea. As it could be of help during payments incase of emergencies. If you are interested in setting up apple pay on your watch, read through carefully as steps on how to go about the steps on how to set up apple pay on apple watch would be stated for you.
Add a Card to your Apple Watch
- Firstly, open the apple watch app on your iOS device.
- Then tap on the “my watch” click on the “wallet and apple pay” link.
- If, however you have cards on your other apple devices or cards that you must have removed recently, tap on add nest to a card and enter the CCV of the card you want to add.
Choose your Default Card
- After opening the apple watch app on your iOS mobile device
- Tap my watch
- Tap wallet and apple pay
- Click on the default card button
- Select the card of your choice
Reorder your Payments Cards
- Open the wallet app which has already been installed on your apple watch
- Then touch and hold a card
- Drag the card to a new position from where it was situated before
- Also, if you use a managed apple watch, touch and drag both the payment card and the passes
After you have completely set up apple pay on apple watch, you can remove older cards you must have added or remove the card later if you wish to add another card. Simply by opening the wallet app on your apple watch then tap on it to choose the card you want to remove. After that, scroll down to click on the delete button.
How to find Device Account Number for a Card
If you have used the apple pay on your apple watch to make a payment, the account number for the card on the watch is sent with the payment to trader of whose goods or services you must have purchased. You should know that the last four digits of the number is the account number of the card. Therefore, to find these digits follow these steps listed below;
- On your apple watch device, locate and open the wallet app
- Tap on it to select a card
- Click on card information
- If you have clicked on apple card, your apple watch password would be required of you before card details would be shown to you.
In addition, if you do not want to use the apple watch to check the card number. There is also another option which is your iPhone device. All you just have to do is open the Apple watch app on your iOS mobile device, click on the My Watch button. Then tap on “wallet & apple pay” then click on the card. With this, you can check the four-digit card account number using your iPhone.