How to Find the Facebook AvatarFirst thing you’ll need to do is get a Facebook app on your Android or iOS device. Next, is to login to your Facebook account, and if you’re not registered yet, tap on ‘Create an account’. When you’re finally on your Facebook Newsfeed, tap on the menu button. The three vertical lines that appears at the right corner of your page. Then, navigate down and tap on ‘See more’ option to access other features. Check through till you find an Avatar option with a purple smiley face. Tap on ‘Avatars’ and follow the on-screen instructions as you’ll be directed on the creation process.
How to Make my Facebook AvatarLike I’ve stated earlier, to make your own Facebook avatar you’ll need to own a Facebook account before you can explore the new Facebook Avatar feature. Download the latest version of the Facebook app and login to your account. When you’re on the Facebook Newsfeed;
- Tap the ‘More’ button, the three vertical lines that is located on the right corner of your screen. Scroll down and tap the ‘See More’ option.
- Tap ‘Avatars’, and then ‘Next’ to get started.
- Choose your preferred skin tone and tap ‘Next’.
- Select a preferred hairstyle for your avatar. You can select either Short, Medium or Long. And the colour of the hairstyle you want.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, colour of face and face lines.
- Select an eye shape and colour for your avatar. Also choose from the options of eyebrow shape and colour.
- You can also add glasses that fits in on the face of your avatar.
- Next is to select the shape and size of the nose and mouth.
- Select beards and the colour of the facial hair if you’re okay with it.
- Next, select a body shape. Select your preferred avatar’s outfit.
Psychological and environmental causes anxiety stress relationship concerns depression tobacco use alcohol use substance abuse. buy viagra online malaysia Medications antidepressants antihistamines blood pressure medications antiandrogen therapy for prostate cancer sedatives.