Are you in search of the best online savings account that offers you a great rate and also a very safe place to keep your money? getting the best online savings account can be quite tasking and very difficult but do not because you are reading the right article where all the needed information will be written out for you. The best online savings account is the best place you can keep your money it also helps you get interested and it also grows your funds faster than the standard ones. Your emergency funds can also be boosted as a result of keeping them with the best online savings account 2022.
Nevertheless, in order to get the best online savings that are available for you, we compared 73 savings accounts at 53 nationally available banks and credit unions. Meanwhile, with the online savings account you get an account that you are offered a return of your money decently, fee charges for your money and they do have easy to meet minimums. Apart from the savings account online automated savings tools and ATM cards are also very helpful for bonuses. Also, your financial goals and habits are also complemented with the best online savings account 2022.
Best High Yield Savings Account
However, this savings account offers you very good rates. Also, a safe place where to keep your money. The following banks below are the best high yield savings account you can opt for.
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings
- Barclays Online Savings
- Alliant Credit Union High-Rate Savings Account
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union Premium Online Savings Account
- Citibank Accelerate High-Yield Savings
- Live Oak High-Yield Online Savings
- TAB Bank High Yield Savings
- CIBC Bank USA Agility Savings Account
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs High-Yield Online Savings Account
- Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Account
Nonetheless, all of these listed above and more is not the best high yield saving account you can keep your money with any time and anywhere.
Online Savings Account Rates
Meanwhile, you will see the online saving account rates below. With that, you can know which bank offers you the best rate if you keep your money with them. Therefore, check below for the rates of the online savings account.
- Comments Directly High Yield Savings 0.75% APY
- Synchrony High Yield Savings 0.60% APY
- Citi Accelerate High Yield Savings 0.60% APY
- American Express High Yield Savings Account 0.50% APY
- Discover Online Savings Account 0.50% APY
- Barclays Online Savings Account 0.55% APY
- Popular Direct Ultimate Savings Account 0.45% APY
- Citizens Access Online Savings Account 0.40% APY
These rates that are listed above are the rates of the online saving account, these help you to know which bank is the best and also offer you the best rate.
Highest Saving Account Interest Rate
The savings account offers the customers or the people who want to keep their money with them a high-interest rate. Below are the banks that offer you a high-interest rate.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Savings Account 3.50% p.a
- State Bank of India (SBI) Savings Account 2.70% p.a
- Yes, Bank Savings Account 4.00% p.a. to 5.25% p.a
- Citibank Savings Account 2.50% p.a
- Axis Bank Savings Account 3.00% p.a. to 3.50% p.a
- IndusInd Bank Savings Account 4.00% p.a. to 5.00% p.a
- DCB Bank Savings Account 2.75% p.a. to 6.50% p.a
- RBL Bank Savings Account 4.25% p.a. to 6.00% p.a
- HDFC Bank Savings Account 3.00% p.a. to 3.50% p.a
All these banks above offer you the best interest rate when you keep your money with them and the charges fee is also a little.
Best Online Savings Account 2022 Typical Interest Rate
This means the national average interest rate on the savings account stands at 0.06% APY and this is according to FDIC. Check below for the average interest rate for the online savings account.
- TAB Bank High-Yield Savings $1 0.65%
- Chime Savings $0 0.50%
- Citizens Access Online Savings Account $5,000 0.40%
- Ally Bank Online Savings Account $0 0.50%
- Marcus by Goldman Sachs High-Yield Savings $0 0.50%
- Synchrony High-Yield Savings $0 0.60%
With the average or typical interest rate is shown to you above, am sure you will be able to compare and decide which account you want to keep your money with.