There are various exclusives platform, where one can download and listen to music from all their favorite artistes. However, some of these Music download platforms might not fully offer you all the features and functions you desire. If you among such categories of people, then you should try out Boomplay. Boomplay music is one of the most popular music streaming and downloading platform that is used in today’s world by over 75 million of individuals. Also, Boomplay is known to be the number one music streaming and downloading service in Africa. The Platform gives you access to millions of songs, videos and entertainment news.
Furthermore, Boomplay has a free premium and a Subscription based service. You can download and stream latest new, popular or old African and international music from top genres on the music platform. However, to download mp3 songs from Boom play you need to create or sign up an account with them. Also, you can create your own music playlist where you can save all your favorite songs from favorite Artiste. Moreover, you can advertise your business on the Boomplay music site as it has a multiple ads space. BoomPlay music can be accessed via its website and also with the aid of the Boomplay App.
Features of Boomplay
Meanwhile, Boomplay offers all its users with various amazing features which makes accessing the music download and streaming platform more fantastic. Below are the features of Boomplay music download:
- Access to stream and download all your favorite African and international songs anytime and anywhere.
- It allows you create your own playlist.
- Also. Boomplay recommends music to you base on your interest, so as to discover new songs
- You can read latest news on the platform.
- It serves as an online platform where you can advertise your business.
- You can sell your music on Boomplay.
- Boomplay allows you to follow your favorite artiste or other music lovers from different part of the world.
- You can create and share your post, playlist and much more with others on the platform.
Also, for paid or subscribed users you can listen to music offline and also listen to songs without distraction from ads.
Boomplay Music Genres
Boomplay offers you with various top genres, you easily download or stream mp3 songs from the site by accessing its genres. Below are some of the genres of music on BoomPlay:
- Christian and Gospel
- Hip Hop and Rap
- Afropop and Afrofusion
- World music
- Hausa music
- Dance and Electronic
Aside from the above listed genres of music available on Boomplay site. Others includes Traditional, Rock, Children’s Music and Nanaye (Rauj).
Boomplay App Download
As stated earlier, Boomplay also comes with an App for all its users. You can download the App on your Mobile device so as to access the Boom App music site. Below are processes to download the App on your device:
- Go to your Google Play Store or Appl store
- Search for the App using the Search box provided
- Click on it when found
- Tap on the Install or Get Button
After that launch, open and also grant the App the permission to run on your device. However, you can also choose to access the Boomplay music via its website @ www.Boomplay.com
BoomPlay Music Download
Meanwhile, downloading music from the Boomplay platform is very easy to go about. However, the download feature can only be accessed on the Boom App. As you cannot download music from the Website, you can only listen/play music from the website. So, to download music you need to first of all download the App on your device. Also, you need to Sig up account with Boom play before you can download any music from the site. Below are the steps to download music from the Boom play App;
- Go to the Boomplay App on your device
- Select the Song you wish to download
- Next, click on three dot icon on the song you want to download
- Select the Download option but check if the Song is available for free Download
- Then, select your preferred quality and tap on Download
After that, the song will automatically start downloading. Now you can create your own playlist to save the song which you have downloaded.