Are you a professional caregiver? Do you wish to migrate to the USA, work as a caregiver and earn up to $50,000 per year? Do you find getting a visa to migrate to the United States hard to do? Sincerely, this article will help you with this issue. As a caregiver, you can apply for jobs in USA without having to worry about a visa to migrate. This is because most caregiver jobs in the USA come with visa sponsorship. Just by applying for the job, you can migrate easily and start working. You will also have the chance to earn higher.
In USA, there are so many caregiver jobs available for application with visa sponsorship. As an individual from any country, you can apply for any caregiver job of your choice. Also, as long as it comes with visa sponsorship, migrating will not be hard for you. As a housekeeper in the United States, you can earn up to $24.37 per hour. In other words, you will be able to earn in $US dollars.
Earn $50,000 as a Caregiver in the United States with Visa Sponsorship
Nevertheless, as long as you are able to follow the right steps to getting a caregiver job with visa sponsorship and migrate to the United States with no issues. However, the best thing about getting these jobs is not only that you get to migrate to the USA but also that you get to enjoy a lot of things. Benefits, a better working apace and more are given as a part of your job as long as you are able to apply and get approved.
Irrespective of the country you are from, you can apply for a caregiver job and migrate to the United States of America for the job. However, depending on the job you apply for, you get paid more or less than the average salary of $34,215 per year or $23.58 per hour. It’s either you get paid monthly, weekly, hourly, or yearly on the kind of job you get approved for.
READ MORE: IT Jobs For Foreigners in the USA
Caregiver Jobs in USA and their responsibilities
There are so many different caregiver jobs in the USA you can apply for. These jobs come in different types and different responsibilities and by identifying, you can get the best job for yourself. However, taking note of their responsibilities is also another means to make better decisions on the job. It helps you to know your ability of job and if you can handle the job and also if the job is right for you. Below are some of the caregiver jobs in the United States and their responsibility.
- Smoker’s helpline research literature.
- Live in caregiver.
- Child care live-in caregiver.
- Family caregiver
- Salaried caregiver.
- Health care aide.
- Production jeweler.
- Qualified caregiver.
- Certification clerk.
- Personal support worker.
- Child care worker.
- Casual custodians.
- They offer support to their clients.
- They offer emotional, physical, and medical care to their clients.
- They handle basic home jobs and responsibilities.
- They make sure their client is healthy and well-being.
- Medical schedules and care appointments are issued and planned by them.
- They offer 100% care to their clients.
- They must be with their clients at all times.
Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and salaries
There are so many caregiver jobs in the United States of America with visa sponsorship you can apply for. These jobs are one of the best jobs to apply for and to identify them you will need to search online. To make things a lot easier, below are some of the caregiver jobs and their $US Dollars salaries to take note of.
- Housekeeper- $24.37 per hour.
- Child care live-in caregiver- $17.50 per hour.
- Live-in caregiver-seniors- $19.25- $19.50 per hour.
- Live-in caregiver- seniors- $1,700- $2,200 per month.
- Superintendant, live-in- $55,200 per year.
- FI-02- Financial analyst, inventory at level- $72,022- $99,500 per year.
- Live-in caregiver- seniors- $17.50 per hour.
- Casual custodians- $23.95 per hour.
- Live-in caregiver, child care-$450- $550 per week.
- Personal support worker- $22.53- $23.50 per hour.
- Child care worker- $56,337- $67,328 per year.
- Child and caregiver support worker- $28.96- $36.30 per hour.
- Health care aide- $25.83 per hour.
READ MORE: Farm Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship companies
After identifying the jobs with visa sponsorship, you will need to identify the Canadian companies that offer these jobs. Below, are some of the companies.
- Canadian cancer society.
- Home instead.
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Kanika kapaji.
- Vijya Rruparell.
- Domenica Nardangeli.
- Baljit sierra.
- Realster management partnership.
- USA revenue agency.
- Jenny Lou Geron.
- Elizabeth A Smith.
- IDRESS AHMED.
- London health science center.
- PANGEA POD HOTEL.
- Home instead senior care- Richmond
- Government of Saskatchewan.
- Athar Iqbal.