Is Dropbox a free App OR how do I add Dropbox to my computer? On the contrary, there are been many research about how users can upload files in order to share with anyone or within the organization. Hence, there are many platforms and App which offers different features for users to upload Files, medial, etc. to friends or Colleagues. This includes Gmail, Outlook, GMX, Yahoo Mail, Sky Mail, Xbox, etc. therefore, we introduce to you “DropBox App” in which help users to share their files with anyone or organization anytime anywhere. Moreover, talking about DropBox App, it’s reliable in storage app alongside with other features. The DropBox App is one of the best apk file hosting services that offers cloud storages, file synchronization, personal cloud, and more benefits.
Furthermore, the DropBox App can be used on your computer, Android or iOS mobile devices. Also, making use of DropBox App to upload and share files has a free trial and account can be sign up for free. Meanwhile, with Dropbox App membership can back up files and sync other important files you had. The Drop box Apk offers users with much benefit & features. Besides, the DropBox App offers users with 2000 Gb of space which is over enough for saving files and document. In shorts, to benefits in all amazing features of the DropBox App you need to sign Up for an account or login to your account as an existing user. Nonetheless, DropBox Apk has a payment plan for new registration users which you can check out the pricing plan. Select on your prefer pricing plans and subscribe when your app is due you may turn it off 24 hours to the renewal time if don’t want auto-renew.
Features of DropBox App
As was said earlier, the Dropbox App offers users with much benefits more like Gmail. With the App users can work directly in windows Explorer r file Explorer to open, edit, move, copy, share, and print your Dropbox files. Meanwhile, the Dropbox also has a website where all your team’s content comes together to make use of its great tools. Below are the features of DropBox App;
- Free Storage up in different size for each Plans
- Encryption Scurity
- Extended Storage
- Backing Up Data
- Sharing & Saving both Video and Photo from your cameral or Pc devices.
- Tools Availability
- Add Comments to Files
- Customize your Dropbox Notification
- Edit Microsoft Office Files Online for free
In addition, it’s also allows users to share or store large file and can be access offline. To benefits from all this features, you need to first download and install the Dropbox Apk. Then, we create an account and select plans or start a free trial for new users. Login as for exiting users of the Account to begin the sharing and saving of document and files.
How to Download the DropBox App
Users can download the Dropbox for Gmail App on any of their operating devices. However, the App can be downloaded from your Google Play Store or Apple Store either by the APK Files. Besides, the Dropbox has a computer app for Microsoft winodows, Apple macOS, and Linux, also all mobile devices. Here are steps on how to download the dropbox App
- Lunch your iOS Apple store OR Android Play Store.
- Make use of the Store Search to find the Drop Box App.
- Then click of the App when found.
- Select the install and download from the App below.
- Wait a little to complete the download and install.
How to Use the DropBox Desktop App
- Download the Apk file from the Dropbox install page
- Install the program from the downloaded DropboxInstaller.exe file.
- At the Set-Up Dropbox window, log in with your Dropbox credentials.
- At the next window, click on the link for Advanced Settings. Here, you can change the local folder where you want to store and sync your Dropbox files.
- To do this, click on the default folders for Dropbox Location and change it to a different folder.
In conclusion, by following the steps above you will find it easy to download the Dropbox App easily to your devices. Therefore, in other to access the App it’s requires users to register an account by signing Up account for new users.
How to Sign Up for Dropbox App Account
There is some personal information which will be asked to provides. However, signing up an account is free but need to select plans or create a free trials account. here are steps below;
- Open your Dropbox app.
- Then click on the sign-up button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will see some blank spaces that need to be filled.
- Fill in your necessary information into those spaces. That information includes; your first and last name, email address, and password.
- After that, click on the I agree on the box.
- Click on the create account button to proceed.
- You can save your password to Google for next time easy access on that device.
- Click on the Upgrade for free for 30 days button.
- Then add your bank account details to proceed.
- After adding then click save.
In conclusion, free trial is meant to be upgraded after 30 days. Then, users will have to select a pricing plans which in not costly.