Do you want to earn up to $50,000? Are you aware that there is an Elderly Caregiver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship that could earn you that amount and even more? So, if you are experienced and qualified, you can apply for this job now. Besides, there are lots of job opportunities awaiting you as a foreigner to come and apply for. And you can use any job posting site of your choice to find that job.
Currently, you can work as an Elderly Caregiver in USA and earn up to $40,000 per year. And as long as you have the potential for the Job and you are qualified, many health institutions will love to hear from you. Want to know more about these Elderly Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship? Then you should read through this article to discover more and be enlightened on all you need to know about the job. Before applying for it.
Read More: Amazon Care Jobs – Apply Now
Who is an Elderly Caregiver
An Elderly Caregiver is an individual who help seniors or elderly ones with their daily task so they can live happily, and longer. He or she assists elders with illness, injury, memory issues or mobility, or chronic issues.
Generally, Elderly Caregiver helps seniors to relieve burdens and support them in need. They are there to track and help take care of medical plans.
How to Apply
However, applying for his job doesn’t need you to have any certificate or skills. Also, the application process is so fast that you get to finish applying for the job in less than 10 mins. Without wasting much time, some easy steps on how to apply for the job will be listed below:
- You will need to get the applicant’s form which is I-129 to USCIS.
- After getting the form, you will need to fill out your information.
- In the first session, fill out your personal info which comprises your name, Surname, Age, and Gender.
- Move to the next session where you will need to enter your guarantor
- Then the last step in the session is where you get to enter your contact detail. This is because they will find a way to get in contact with you after reviewing your info respectively.
Lastly, you will need to submit a temporary labor certification application to the family sponsoring the caregiver. Without stressing yourself going to the embassy or so, these are the easy steps on how to apply for an Elderly Caregiver Job in the United States of America.
Responsibilities of an Elderly Caregiver
Before applying for an Elderly Caregiver job, you need to know the responsibilities of the Job. Below are the responsibilities of an Elderly Caregiver
- Help clients take prescribed medications when needed
- Assists clients with mobility and ambulation around the house and outside
- Help with personal hygiene
- Provide companionship and assist with basic needs
- Prepare meals and help with house chores
- Tidy and clean up the house environment
- Provide help with bathing, feeding, and dressing
- Access Care Plan
How Much Does an Elderly Caregiver Earn in USA
An Elderly Caregiver is tasked with lots of duties and responsibilities. So, they are offered access to enjoy lots of benefits to commend their efforts. And just like I have mentioned above, you can get an attractive salary for this job in the United States.
Based on the report, an elderly caregiver can make up to approximately $30,900 in a year and $15.80 in an hour. The individual also stands to enjoy other bonuses and benefits. However, to earn more, you need good qualifications and more experience and apply to good healthcare institutions or homes.
Requirements to Apply for an Elderly Care Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for Elderly Caregiver Jobs, there are a set of requirements you need to meet. Below are the certain requirements, check them out;
- Good education level.
- Must be eighteen and above.
- High school degree or GED certificate.
- Amazing organization and communication skills.
- Ability to without external support and alone.
- Applicants must be able to carry and lift heavy objects and tools.
- must be compassionate.
- A high school diploma is required and a CPR certificate is a plus.
- Good listening skills are required.
- Must be above 18 and fit.
- Experience in the Care sector.
- USA work permit.
If you meet these basic requirements, then you can apply and get Elderly Care Jobs in USA and be sure to get the job.
Read More: Amazon Remote Customer Service Jobs
Where to Find Elderly Caregiver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To find an Elderly Caregiver Job in USA, the internet is the best tool to use. Presently, there are lots of job websites on the Internet you can use to find available Jobs in USA. Here are some of the websites you can easily find Caregiver Jobs in the United States
- Google Jobs
- Caregiver’s list
- Agency Central
- Household staff
How to Apply for Elderly Caregiver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To apply for Caregiver Job for elderly people in USA, you can make use of any of the above websites. Below are the guidelines to follow;
- visit any of the above websites using your computer
- Search for ‘’Elderly Caregiver Jobs’’
- Set the location to the United States of America or other places in the country
- Browse through the jobs and find the Caregiver jobs of your choice
- Click on the Job once you find it
- Now, read through the Job requirements, qualifications, skills, and description
- Tap on the Application option to apply
If the application goes well, you will get the Job. Also if you want the employer to sponsor your Visa to the country, he or she will apply to the DOL for labor condition certification. And also tell the DOL why he or she cannot employ a citizen of USA. Also, you need to register with USCIS for the Visa process and wait for the result. If you are qualified and eligible, the employer will be allowed to sponsor your Visa to the country.