What is Facebook Avatar Maker? Or how do I create my own Fb Avatar? In this article, we will be letting you know how to create a Facebook avatar, where to use it and how to make use of it. Lately, you might have been seeing some cartoonish character of Facebook users, that’s Facebook avatar. However, this cartoonish character is created to represent you either in group chats, chat windows or as your profile picture.
Furthermore, this cartoonish character which is the Facebook avatar creator is so amazing that it can be used in third party apps like in the WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and anywhere stickers can be Emoji can be used. Meanwhile, this Facebook Avatar is like Facebook Bitmoji or Apple’s Bitmoji respectively. Creating your own Facebook avatar does not requires any verification and it is free of charges. Also, it does not require you to install any app before you can create the cartoonish version of yourself. So what are you waiting, login to Facebook and quickly create your own Avatar.
How to Create a Facebook Avatar
However, to make Facebook avatar, you must be a Facebook user. In other word, you must have created a Facebook account in the past before you can create an avatar. If not, you won’t be able to make use of the Facebook avatar app. But if you have created a Facebook account in the past, it will very easy for you to create an avatar. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to create a Facebook avatar are:
- Download the Facebook App in play store, for iPhone users the Facebook app can be downloaded in Apple app store
- Tap on the Facebook app, login after it opens and select the menu icon on the top right corner of the page.
- For iOS users the menu can be found on the bottom right corner of the app
- Click on the “Avatar” option and you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to create your own Facebook Avatar.
- On creating your own Facebook avatar, you will be asked to design your avatar by selecting the type of hairstyle, face shape, face line, eye brows, eye color, hair color, hair style, nose, complexion, body shape, glasses if you want one, hat if you want one, beards, complexion, nose and a lot more.
- After you are done creating your Facebook Avatar, click on the “done” button below to save your hand made Facebook avatar.
- When you are done saving it, you will then be asked to choose a pose for the Facebook avatar you created.
After selecting a pose for your hand made Fb avatars, you can share it on your Facebook Newsfeed so your Facebook friends can recognize your avatar anywhere they see it. However, there is also a skip option if you want to skip the step.
However, Facebook users can now wave good bye to those day which they can only express their feeling with stickers and emoji. With this Facebook new features, Facebook users can now express their feelings better. Meanwhile, you will enjoy your hand made avatar more as you make use of it in third party apps.