Do you know what facebook gaming live means? Facebook gaming live is a topic that is familiar with facebook gamers. It is a function under the facebook gaming feature. Now, what does this function do? This function lets facebook gamers share and stream their gaming experience live with their friends, followers, fans and other gamers on Facebook.Facebook gaming is now becoming popular over the past few years. The platform has been experiencing more engagement than it used to. The reason for this is simple. Other than just playing low-quality games on the platform like users thought it to be.
You actually get to play high-quality games and at the same time sharing the live experience with other facebook users. This is just awesome. Another reason why more users are now engaging with the platform is that they not only get to play their favorite games, they also get paid while they play these games. It is, therefore, more like a reward for passion and I don’t think there are a lot of platforms out there doing the same as facebook right now. It is no wonder the facebook social media platform is regarded as one of if not the best social media platform of its generation
How to Go Live or Stream Your Games on Facebook
Now on this header, I will be showing you the steps on how to share your gaming experience on Facebook. Other Facebook users are already doing this, so therefore the main aim of this article is that by the end of the day you should be able to also stream your favorite games on the platform. Follow the steps below to go live on facebook;
- First, you need to set up a gaming video creator page. You can do this by visiting this link here https://web.facebook.com/help/publisher/251124658829448.
- After setting up your gaming creator page, go to the creator portal via this link here https://web.facebook.com/live/create.
- Under the option of where to post your live broadcast, select your gaming video creator page.
- You will have to copy the stream key of your gaming creator page and the server URL and paste it into the settings of your streaming software. (Do not share your stream key because anyone with access to this key can stream video to your post).
- Select facebook live under the service option.
- Go to your streaming software and start streaming. A preview of your stream will be displayed on facebook.
Tag the game and write a short game description in the creator portal for your followers. Lastly, click on go-live to start your stream. That’s all on how to stream your game live on facebook