What is Facebook message recovery? Deleted your Facebook messages? Want to recover your deleted Facebook messages? In this article, you will find how to recover your deleted messages easily.
As we all know Facebook is one of the most popular ways of chatting with friends, now many of us prefer to use this method because it is relatively faster and cheaper. Some messages could become crucial at some point, maybe you need a reference to something and it was sent to you on Facebook and you have already deleted it, so you need to recover it.
Facebook Message Recovery – Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
There are different methods to Facebook Message Recovery for deleted facebook message and you do not need any technical skill to recover your messages.
- Download any file explorer for android.
- Open the file explorer app.
- Go to the storage/SD card.
- Click on the Android folder, it holds data related to applications.
- Click on data folder.
- Click on com.facebook.orca folder, which belongs to Facebook.
- Click on fb_temp. It has the entire backups related to your Facebook messages.
Archiving Facebook Messages
Archiving messages is a good way of securing your messages from future mishaps. This is easy and it only requires only minor effort from you. You can use this method either on the desktop site or the mobile app.
- Open your recent conversation list from Facebook scroll to the contact which you want to archive.
- Press on the contact and a window pops up.
- Tap on “archive” and your conversions have been secured for future use.
Back-up Your Facebook Messages – Facebook Message Recovery
Making a backup of your Facebook messages is also a secure way of saving yourself from a mishap. You can back-up all your data and conversations.
- Go to settings.
- Click on your Facebook information.
- Download your information.
- Specify your file format, date range, and media quality.
- Click on create file button.
- Download the data to your computer.
You can download your information from Facebook anytime, you can also download all at once or select specific information’s and you can receive your information in a format that is easy for you. Downloading your information is password protected that only you can have access to, once you have created a file it will be available to you in a few days.
How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages From Facebook on iPhone
You deleting messages from Facebook can sometimes be a disaster because Facebook does not have a recovery option for deleted messages.
- Open your Facebook app.
- Click on settings.
- Select account settings.
- Select general.
- From the general settings, at the bottom of the page.
- Click on ‘’ download a copy of your Facebook data’’ link at the bottom of the page.
- You will also be asked to enter your account password.
- Click on start my archive.
- Click on download archive and it will be downloaded to your device in a compressed format.
- You will need to unzip the file and then open the index file on it, look for the message you want to retrieve.
- Now copy and paste the content of the file into a word document and save it to your phone.
That’s all on recovering deleted Facebook messages on facebook via iPhones.