Every single person on the planet desire to join the largest online social media platform “Facebook”. Singularly was known to be just a minor media platform but now businesses and organizations currently using the platform for different aspects of businesses or programs. Facebook is an amazing social media platform that brings a close friendship with friends and loves one’s which also allow you to meet new discovery. These articles integrate steps on creating a “Facebook new account” with the web platform.
Today, Facebook actually has over 2.2 billion users and every user is hungry to have an account. Having a Facebook new account allows you to share your opinions, share photos and videos with friends you know. It offers you the privilege to make friends with many people across the world. You can also create a Facebook page or group to help build and promote your business. However, you can review the outline to create a new account.
How to Create a Facebook New Account
Facebook is actually a free site and doesn’t require any form of payment option before using the site. However, you can create an account as a beginner with either a mobile phone or email address. Also, note that you have to be above the age of 13 to create an account.
- On the web browser go to https://www.facebook.com on your computer system and click enter.
- Immediately you will see create an account section shown on the screen.
- Enter your name, email, or phone number, and create a password, date of birth, and gender.
- Then click on the sign-up icon to complete the process.
To complete setting up your account you need to verify your account whereby a code is sent to the contact info you provided. Insert the code on the field and then you can start using the account. You can upload your profile picture and other details to enable friends to find you. You can learn how to secure your new account.
How to Secure your Account
Most times after creating an account, Facebook sometimes disables users’ accounts while some might be hacked by other users. This can be a result of going against the term and conditions applied or unsafe login on various devices. Here are steps to secure your account:
- Protect your password by ensuring you don’t give out your password and avoid using your name.
- Ensure you don’t give out your email address to anyone else and ensure it is secure.
- Where ever you logged in make sure that you log out before leaving the place, especially on the public
- You can use the extra security features to help secure your account from getting hacked.
Finally, don’t go against the policy rule of uploading faked content or violating other users on Facebook. Once you abide by the following tip you can eventually keep your account safe. Hope this was helpful in your search for creating and securing your Facebook new account.