Do you know that you can actually have a facebook online store? Surprised right? Most people know about this and have already been making use of the Facebook online store. But just in case you do not know about this, there’s no need for panic because it’s not yet late. You can actually have a facebook online store of your own now and start enjoying all of the benefits associated with the platform.
Why You Should Have a Facebook Online Store
The best people to answer this question are those persons who have had an experience or experiences with the platform. And fortunately for you I am one of them. Below are some reasons why you should have a facebook online store just in case you are having any doubts.
- The whole facebook online process is easy and cheap to utilize as it is free to create a facebook online store.
- Your business, products and services gets exposure on a global level.
- You get to sell directly on facebook.
- Also you get to deal directly with your clients and customers.
- Maximum engagement with clients on facebook since facebook is a global platform.
The list above is just some of the benefits. I just had to stop here. Come to think of fit facebook as a social media platform is one that is visited by over a billion active users on a monthly base. These visitors if you notice come from all over the globe. So therefore if you make use of the facebook inline store you get to expose your products to potential clients and your products also get to the right audience. Your business will get a boost that it has not experienced before. Just try it out for yourself and see.
How to Create a Facebook Online Store
Creating a facebook online store is easy. But if you are new to the platform, I will be putting you through the steps needed to create your own facebook online store. To create a facebook online store follow the steps below;
- On your facebook page click on the ‘add a shop’ section that is directly under the cover photo of your page.
- After clicking on the add shop section tab, on the next page you will have to agree to the merchants terms and policies.
- Set up your payment details on your facebook online store.
- Describe your products and start adding products to your shop.
- Manage your orders.
The steps above are the basic steps needed to setting up a facebook online store. There are things that need setting up though. But know this; you need a facebook page in order to set up a facebook online store.