How do I create my own FB Avatar or where can use my Facebook Avatar? On the contrary, the FB Avatar Creator stands out to be the act of creating a cartoonish character of yourself on Facebook. However, accessing the FB Avatar Creator does not require you to pay any fee and it has no hidden fees attached to it. Meanwhile, this Facebook Avatar Creator is just like Apple’s Bitmojis.
Furthermore, the most interesting part of this free FB Avatar maker is that. Aside from the fact that it can be used on Facebook, it can also be used in their party’s app like Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and a lot more. Meanwhile, people access this FB Avatar Maker so it can represent them on their profile picture, chat windows, and more.
How to Access the FB Avatar Creator
However, while you intend to create your own cartoonish character which is the Facebook Avatar, you can either create it through the app or their online website. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to access the Facebook Avatar Creator will be listed below:
- Click on the FB Avatar app and log in to your account.
- After logging in to your account, select the menu icon on the top right corner of the page and another box will open.
- For iPhone users, the menu can be found at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Click on the “Avatar” option and you will direct you to a page where you will require to create your own Facebook Avatar.
- While you intend to create your own Cartoonish character known as the Facebook avatar. You will need to design your avatar by choosing the type of hairstyle, face shape. As well as face line, eyebrows, eye color, hair color, hairstyle, nose, complexion, body shape, glasses. If you want one, hat if you want one, beards, complexion, nose, and a lot more.
After done creating your FB Avatar, click on the “done” button below to save your handmade Facebook avatar. Without stressing yourself, These are the easy steps on how to create a Facebook Avatar respectively.
However, while you have completely created the Facebook avatar. You can use it chat windows, group chat, and as your profile picture. Meanwhile, to use it, all you have to do. Click on the emoji button beside the text box either in the comment or chat window. Then you will see your handmade Avatar. Click on it to select it then that’s all.