This platform stands as a connection to all Google services and apps on your device both on computer and mobile devices. However, Google is the same has Gmail having a new Gmail account sign up get you access to other Google services which you will need to login using your Gmail username and password.
This Google services includes YouTube, Google Maps and many other which is just a click with your Gmail Login Details. To create a Gmail account, you must be ready to choose a person username. Or buy your username which stands as G-Suite either for business or personal use.
How to Sign Up a New Gmail Account
New Gmail account Sign up is very easy and simple which allow user have access to their Gmail messages and reply whenever or anywhere. However, you have the opportunity send a document or image attachment. On the Gmail services but you need to be a user with the platform. Also, Gmail is a platform that allow user have more than one account. And will be able to manage allow account from one Phone or Computer together. Here are a few steps on a new Gmail account Sign up;
- Launch any web browser on either your mobile phone or computer.
- Go to www.accounts.google.com the official website.
- At the homepage click on Sign up which you will be asked for personal use or Business. Click on your choice of account Sign up.
- If you choose personal then the next page will require you to provide your personal information. Which will include your Gmail username, you need to create one and a strong password.
- Then click on next which you will be require to produce a phone number and a verification code will be send immediately. Input the activation code and click continue.
- Your Gmail account is ready immediately.
Is Gmail Safe and Secure
If you are wondering if the New Gmail Account Sign Up platform is secure from hackers and spammers. Then the answer is Yes if you don’t give your details out. However, New Gmail account Sign up gives a two-steps authentication to any illegal means of login to your Gmail account. Also, you don’t need to give anybody your Gmail username and password. Keep them safe so Gmail can make your inbox secure also.
Gmail is encrypted with TLS while transferring your data and it protects your emails at rest with industry standard 128-bit encryption. However, users should always have the two-factor authentication feature turn on when accessing new Gmail account Sign up.