How do I login to my Gmail account or How do I recover my login credentials if I lost them? In this article, we will be letting you know all what you need to know about the Gmail Login respectively. On the contrary, the Gmail Login which is also known as the Gmail Sign in stand out to be an authenticates page that is basically created for Google mail users so they can easily and safely access and manage their Gmail account online. Meanwhile, as a Google mail user, you have 24/7 access to your Gmail account. In other words, you can access your Gmail Login at any time and anywhere.
Furthermore, Google mail popularly known as Gmail stands out to be an online mail whereby users get to send and receive mail messages. Meanwhile, it also stands out as a free email service developed by Google. Moreover, with this Gmail, you get to send and receive emails, block spam, create an address book and perform other email tasks. However, while you intend to gain access to your Gmail account, you can either access it through the Gmail app or on the web.
Steps to Gmail Login
However, you won’t be able to access the Gmail account Login if you haven’t created a Gmail account in the past. Moreover, while you want to access the Gmail email Login, you must have gotten an email address and a password you are accessing the Gmail Sign up. After that, then follow the login steps that will be listed below:
- Launch your device browser
- Then visit the Gmail Login page which domain name is gmail.com.
- Then you will need to enter your email address.
- Click on the Next button after you’ve entered your email address and you will be taken to another page.
- On the other page, you will be asked to enter the password that is linked to your Google mail sign in account.
However, the password that Google is asking for is the security word you created while you were accessing the Gmail account sign up. Also, make sure you are entering your email and your password correctly. If not, you won’t gain access to your Gmail account.
Gmail Login Credentials Recovery
However, forgetting your Gmail login credentials stand out to be the only login issue you will come across. Although, users always advised not to lose their login credentials. But there is a way of recovering it when it gets lot. Meanwhile, some easy steps on how to recover your Gmail account sign in credentials will be listed below:
To recover email:
- Click on the forget email link below the login box
- Then, enter your Phone number that is linked to your Gmail account.
- Click on next after you’ve entered the phone number
- Then Google will now search for the accounts that are related to the phone number you provided.
- Click on your account when the result displays
Then it will redirect you to a page where you will be asked to get a verification code with your number, after getting it. You will now need to create a new email. Some easy steps on how to recover your password will be listed below:
- Go to the Google email login official page
- Then enter your email
- Click on the Next button and this will take you to a page where you will need to enter your password.
- Click on the forget password link below the password box and you will need to another page again.
- Then you will be asked to get a code with the phone number that is linked to your Gmail account.
Meanwhile, after verifying the phone number by getting a One-time password, click on the next button. Then you will be taken to a page where you will need to create a new password. However, while you intend to create a new password, using your old password is not allowed. So, in this case, you have to create a password that nobody will ever think of and the password you won’t forget.