Gmail sign in gives users access to their Gmail email account. This is not just restricted to email account only it is also the sign in platform for all other Google accounts. Gmail Sign in is the official sign in page for all Google accounts.
Users can sign into their Gmail account and automatically gain access to all other Google accounts. This is the one Google account policy that allows users to use Gmail sign to access other Google services.
Gmail sign in | Account login
If you have created an account which is also called Gmail sign up. You can always access your account you have created using the Gmail sign in steps I we be talking on. But before we get started lets take a look at the basic requirements.
- A good internet connection.
- PC or a Mobile Device that support application.
- A web browser or Gmail mobile app.
- Login credentials (email address and password)
There are no restrictions on device in as much as it can open web pages or gives room for mobile apps. A user can always sing into Gmail using a web browser or a mobile app. The sign in process on both mobile app and a web browser is same process. Its just that user has to make use of the Gmail mobile app.
If you make use of an android device and you don’t have the Gmail mobile app on your device. You can download the app from Google play store it’s free to all users. It’s also available on apple store for iPhone users.
Gmail Sign In | Login Steps
- Run your web browser and enter the url as www.gmail.com in the address bar section at the top section.
- On the home page which is the first page you see when you enter the url enter your email address in the first feed.
- Enter your password in the second feed. You can check the remember me box if you are using your personal device.
- Check if all your information’s are correctly entered before clicking on the sign in icon.
This is how easy it is when you want to access your Gmail account using a web browser. The sign in Steps using a mobile app is also similar to the web platform let’s take a look at Gmail sign in on mobile app. All a user need to do is to download and install the app click on the get it icon to get started with Gmail app
Gmail App Sign in | Mobile App Sign in
- Download the app from your mobile app store and launch the app.
- Click on add an email address icon with the plus symbol.
- On this page you need to click on Google in other to access the Gmail sign in page.
- Enter your email address and click on next to proceed to the next step.
- Enter your password and click on sign in icon.
User can also sign in to other email service provider different from Gmail with the app. Other Service providers like yahoo mail, outlook, and lots more. A user also gets instant notification on his mobile when sign into Gmail app.
Gmail Sign in Issues
Most users have been finding it so difficult to sign in to their Gmail account. There are no restrictions on signing in to your account if you have entered the right sign in information. Any user who enters wrong sign in information in the sign in boxes won’t be able to login to his or her account. Let’s take a look at some of this issue.
- Incorrect password.
- Wrong username.
Most user tends to forget what their password or username is. There is solutions out on how to recover or find what your email username is. When you visit www.gmail.com click on find my account icon just below the next icon.
You we be asked to enter any recovery email or mobile number that’s been associated with the account in the box below. Enter the name on the Google account and click on next to complete the process your username we be sent to your recovery email or number.
You can always recover your password when you forget what it is. After you have entered your username correctly. Click on next to access the password section and click on forget my password icon just below the sign in icon.