Google account email is known as a free Google account with an email address that ends in gmail.com for example; email@example.com. A Google account email gives you access to all Google services which include; play store, YouTube, Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, Google Drive, and many more. And to create one doesn’t even require you to pay nor subscribe. Aside from that, with google accounts email, you can send and receive emails from other email users for free of charge. Moreover, there is no age limit to creating a Google Account email. But for people under the age of 13, accounts must be created with adult supervision.
Google Accounts Email is safe and free for you. Therefore, you should create one in another to gain access to all of Gmail’s and Google’s features. After creating an account, you would also be required to sign in to your account to use the account. If you do not know how to go about these, just read through as steps on how to do that would be listed for you. But keep in mind that it is not just all about creating a Google Account Email account, but safeguarding your account is very important. As it helps you protect your account from unrecognized logins and hacks. Here are steps on how to sign up and sign in to your account below.
Google Accounts Email Sign Up
To have a Google Account email, you have to first process the signup. However, signing up is very easy to do and as mentioned earlier doesn’t require you to pay. Moreover, this also gives you access to Google services which is an essential part of Android operating systems. There are no limits to the number of accounts you can sign up for on Google Account email. And you can also sign up via the web and also email mobile app. Here are steps on how to sign up for Google Account Email below;
Google Accounts Email Sign Up via Web
- Visit the Google Account Email website
- Enter your name, username and password
- Click on the next button
- Add a mobile number
- Provide a recovery email address for you to recover your account (Optional)
- Add your date of birth and gender
- Tap on the next button
- Follow the other instructions given to complete your Google account email sign up.
Sign Up via Email App
- Install the Gmail app on your device
- Open your Gmail App
- If there’s an account already signed in on your device, click on the profile icon
- Locate and click on the add another account button
- On the redirected page, select google
- Enter your device password if required of you
- On the redirected page, click on create account
- Enter your first and last name.
- Tap on the next button
- Enter your date of birth and gender and click on next
- Provide other information required of you to complete your Google Accounts Email sign up.
After signing up for an account, the next step for you to take is to sign in to your account to access both the Gmail and Google features. If you do not know how to sign in to your Google Account email, steps on how to go about that would be listed for you. To know them, read below.
Google Accounts Email Sign In
Google Accounts Email sign-in is a process that ought to be taken to enter into your account. However, compared to the signup, the sign-in is easy to do and requires only less of your information. Moreover, the google accounts email to sign in can be done on the web and also via the app. Not to worry about how to process it as both steps are the same. Here are steps below on how to sign in to your Google Accounts Email;
- Visit Google Accounts Email website or open the Gmail app
- Locate the add an account button
- Enter your email/username and password
- Click on the next button to enter into your account.
With these steps, you can sign in to your account whenever you want. Once you have signed in to your Gmail account email, you can now start accessing the account to do whatever you want. Especially when you use email, you can sign in to send and receive emails and access all the features of Gmail.
How to Secure Your Account
Not only for Google Account Email, securing your account is very important as it helps protect your identity and privacy. Although, this account is totally safe and well secured but is prone to hacking if you do not follow the below-listed security measures;
- Do not save your account on a publicly used device
- Avoid sharing your personal information with a third party.
- Turn on two step verifications.
- Use strong passwords.
- Update your software.
- Remove browser extensions that you do not need.
Above all, you should delete suspicious messages and suspicious links and avoid clicking on them. With these, you can secure your accounts and protect them from hacking and unauthorized logins.