Are you a foreigner? How good are you at braiding hairs? Very good? Then you should consider Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship today. In recent times lots of job opportunities in USA are being offered to foreigners from all parts of the world for them to apply. And among these job opportunities, there are also Hair braiding jobs. So, if you have the skills to braid hair nicely, then you can apply for this job.
Moreover, this job could earn you about $175 and even more for just one client. And aside from that, there are lots of benefits you would enjoy when you apply for this Job. What’s more? You can even get to live in USA legally and also work there but it is just for a short period. But at least during your stay, you would have developed new skills and even built your contact list. There are a lot more Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship that can do for you if you are skilled. Get to know by reading through this article.
What are Hairbraiding Jobs?
Hair braiding jobs are jobs that involve a Hairstylist or Hairdresser intricately twisting, shaping, pulling, and braiding hair. Although, this hairstyle is popular among Africans. But a lot of American loves to try it. And according to research, it is also quite popular among African-Americans. So, as a Hair braider, you can apply for this job, and showcase your specialty in the art of twisting, braiding, and tying small braids all over your client’s head to make them look good.
Responsibilities of a Hair Braider
There are several responsibilities assigned to a Hair braider. And as we might already know, one of their major responsibilities is to clean and maintain their hair braiding tools. Cleaning and maintaining their tools is very important because it helps in maintaining the well-being of clients that those tools would be used. However, aside from this, there are also several other responsibilities of a Hair braider and they include;
- Welcome clients into the salon.
- Inquire about their braiding needs.
- Offer different suggestions to clients that you think would suit their face cuts and stature.
- Access their hair type to see if their requested style can be managed.
- Provide braid maintenance procedures and products to make their braids last.
- Recommend hair care products to your clients.
- Design new styles to attract more clients.
- Ask your clients if they would like to add anything to their braids like pearls, beads, flowers, and zircons.
Also, another of your responsibility as a Hair braider is to wash and blow dry your client’s hair and create unique braids and twist they would be pleased with when they look into the mirror. There are several more responsibilities of a Hair braider. But the above listed are the basic and most important ones.
And any other responsibility you ought to fulfill would be made known to you by your employer in the course of your application for the job.
Benefits of Working as a Hair braider in USA
First of all, as a foreigner willing to take the job of a Hair braider and migrate to the USA to work, the first benefit you get to enjoy is the free visa to migrate and work in USA legally. Getting a visa to live and work in the US mist times isn’t easy. But now it has been made easier for you. But this time you are getting this visa at little or no cost. Sounds nice right?
Furthermore, aside from this free visa, there are other benefits you would enjoy when you apply for this job. And some of them include;
- This job could bring out the creativity in you.
- You wouldn’t have to work under anybody as there in USA, you can be self-employed.
- You can get flexible working hours.
- Braiding language is universal.
- You can build a very huge clientele if you travel a lot.
- Good job security.
- You would get a positive experience.
- You could meet new people as the industry is a people-focused one.
These are just a few of the benefits you would enjoy when you work as a foreign Hair braider in the US. Why don’t you discover more of these benefits and enjoy all of them by applying for this job and getting it?
Type of Visa to Apply for Hair braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To get hair braiding jobs in USA, you would apply for an O-1 visa. In case you are wondering what an O-1 visa is. An O-1 visa is a type of visa given to people with special abilities like musicians, artists, make-up artists, business people, hair stylists, hairdressers, and also hair braiders. So as a hair braider, after applying and getting the job of your choice, you would be required to apply for an O-1 visa.
Requirements to Apply for Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Just like every other job, we apply for. There are certain requirements we ought to meet to apply for Hair braiding jobs in USA with visa sponsorship. Although, the jobs available have different job requirements here are some general requirements you should meet to get this job. And they include;
- Cosmetology license.
- Natural Haircare license.
- Knowledge of hair braiding.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Ability to remain calm at all times including in stressful circumstances.
- High school or GED certificate.
Meeting all these requirements and others that would be given to you would give you a chance of being approved for this job when you apply for one.
Where to Find Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are several online job posting sites on the internet where you can get Hair Braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship. And some of these sites include;
Using these sites, you can find as many jobs as possible as you want online. Seen a job you like? Don’t know how to apply? See simple application steps below.
How to Apply for Hair braiding Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a job, especially on job posting sites is very easy to do. All you just need is your device and an internet connection. Once you have that, you can now follow the below-listed steps to apply for the job.
- Visit any Job posting site of your choice
- Using the search engine to locate a “Hair braiding job” of your choice
- Click on the job
- On the redirected page, locate and click on the apply button
- Provide all the required details
- Click on submit when you are done
- Then wait for your employer’s feedback.
However, before applying for this job, it is important that you meet all of the job’s requirements to make it easier for you to get the job. After meeting the requirements and applying, you can now proceed to apply for your O-1 visa at your country’s embassy while your employer also does the same.