Hotmail is a popular free Webmail service that has been particularly tailored and designed to ensure the smooth and comfortable sailing of communication on the Internet. Hotmail Login page is also provided by the Microsoft Corporation and one of the most popular free Webmail providers alongside Yahoo. All basic Hotmail accounts are currently packaged with an extra 250 MB of excess storage space. Hotmail accounts also have premium services such as POP and SMTP access all added for a fixed fee.
Hotmail Login page was founded and launched by its founding fathers Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith and it was recognized as one of the first webmail out on the Internet. It was launched on July 4, 1996, and it came out as a symbol of Freedom. Hotmail has been gifted with its dignified ability to access a user’s inbox whenever and from wherever in the world. Hotmail was sold to Microsoft in December 1997 at the sum of $400 million and it joined the MSN group of services.
What Are The Features?
Hotmail is a free webmail service known worldwide for its broad communication skills and it has gained popularity as one of the best web services. Here are some features that make Hotmail login pretty unique:
- It is a free email provider and is completely free to use
- It can easily send a huge bulk of files to anyone
- Quick removal of spam mails
- Hotmail automatically disables your Hotmail account if it hasn’t been used in 90 days
- Hotmail has catapulted it accessibility to the extreme next level where it is easy to use
- Also, it is available in over 30 countries and is equipped with over 40 languages
- Hotmail offers a large storage capacity of 15 GB enabling the user easy access to save as much as they want.
- Hotmail also offers an edit and reply feature that enables the users to reply immediately. It even accesses it through the notification bar making it all less time consuming.
How Do I Log Into My Hotmail Page?
It is absolutely easy to log into your Hotmail account and it’s also pretty cool because you can access it from absolutely anywhere. You can access your Hotmail from either your personal computer or from your mobile devices. If you want to access your Hotmail account from a personal computer, all you have to do is:
- Open your browser and open a new tab.
- Type in https://outlook.live.com
- You will see the Sign in on the top right of the website. Click on it.
- Once you have clicked, you will be redirected to the login screen where you will input your email and password.
- Click on the Sign in button.
If you access your Hotmail Login page on your mobile devices, all you have to do is to:
- Download the Outlook App on your mobile device
- When you see the page of the application, click on the Get Started button
- After that, you will see the app saying to connect your Gmail Account. You have to skip that screen to the next one.
- On the next screen, you have to type your email address and click on the Continue button
- Next, you have to type your password
- After that, you can click on the Continue button
Once that is completed and done, you have successfully created and logged a Hotmail account and you are absolutely free to use and enjoy the amazing benefits and features.