Are you a non-U.S. resident interested in finding a house help job in USA with visa sponsorship? If so, you’ve come to the right place. A house help job in USA with visa sponsorship is a unique opportunity that doesn’t require any specific qualifications or skills to apply.
If you’re planning to travel to USA in search of employment and considering working as a housekeeper while securing a visa, this guide is here to meet your needs. As it will provide you with all the essential information to help you achieve your goal.
Who is A House Help?
A House help is an individual responsible for ensuring that the house they are assigned is clean. Their duties encompass organizing and maintaining the cleanliness of the interior and exterior areas of a house, building, or any other establishment.
Additionally, they are tasked with identifying and reporting any structural defects within the building.
What is The Average Salary Of a House Help In USA?
In USA, compensation for house help jobs is determined by various factors, including the location of employment and the worker’s level of experience. Additionally, the employer can influence the salary range.
However, on average, house help in the United States can expect an hourly wage ranging from $15 to $16, resulting in an annual salary typically falling within the range of $31,200 to $33,280.”
Responsibilities of a House Help
There are certain duties that are assigned to a house help. Some of these duties include;
- Cleaning, stocking, and supplying designated facilities.
- Making adjustments and minor repairs.
- Assisting other departments when needed in ensuring optimum service to guests.
- Conducting and recording regular inspections and maintenance tasks.
- They are responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the residence or office buildings.
- They empty trash and replace liners.
- Transporting dirty lines to the correct areas to be cleaned and restocking areas with clean lines.
- Setting up, stocking, and maintaining clean equipment and supplies.
- Cleaning the restrooms, restoking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning, sanitizing fixtures, cleaning marries, and spots cleaning portion doors and walls.
These are the major responsibilities of a house help in USA. If there are additional responsibilities, the company will communicate them to the individual during the job application process.
Benefits of Working As a House Help in USA
Working as a house help in the United States of America comes with multiple benefits. Here are some of the benefits below;
- Room for development.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Work leave.
- Holiday Bonuses.
- No educational qualifications are required.
The list above provides just a glimpse of the benefits you can experience while working as a house help in the United States of America. However, some employers may even offer additional perks and advantages.
Requirements To Work As a House Help In USA
There are certain requirements you must meet to work as a house help in USA. Some of these requirements include;
- You must be willing to work late at night, on the weekends, and on holidays.
- Having a good eye for details and knowledge of the tools and skills for making drinks.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of simple math and the computer.
- Positive and interesting attitude.
- A professional look.
- Being good at keeping track of tasks and time.
- Job experience.
- You must be able to work with heavy tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of chemical and cleaning tools usage.
The list above is some of the requirements you must meet to be able to qualify for the house help job in the United States of America.
Where to Find A House Help Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
To streamline your job search process, you can explore various websites dedicated to job postings. These platforms regularly update their listings and the community commonly refers to them as job search sites.
Below is a list of some reputable job search sites where you can find house help positions in USA:
How to Apply
Applying for a job as an expected immigrant is a very easy thing. Well, the most interesting part of it is that you will be getting a job with a free visa. And for you to achieve that you will have to apply first. The steps below will help you to apply for the job successfully.
- Firstly, make sure you have all the requirements for the job.
- Ensure you have an internet connection.
- Find your way to your web browser and visit any of the job sites of your choice.
- Use the search bar on the homepage to find house help jobs.
- Put the location where you would love to find the job opening.
- It will automatically bring out the list of house help jobs in the location you entered.
- Select the one you would like to apply for.
- Check for the detailed information about the job.
- You can now go ahead to apply for the job if you are okay with it.
- Click on the apply button.
- Lastly, provide all the information needed.
If you can follow the above steps carefully, you should be able to apply for a house help job without any hassle. If after your application review, you have been approved, you will be contacted for an interview.