Gmail Offline is the best way to read Gmail Email Messages Without an Internet Connection. A lot of users still don’t know Gmail Offline is here to make them gain access to their mail without an internet connection. Sending and receiving email messages is easy when you have a Gmail email account now you can Gmail Offline to access your email without the internet. A user can send and receive an email message from any email service provider.
But one important thing is that users a required to have an Internet connection. This means that users won’t be able to make use of Gmail email service without having Internet access or a connection on their device. Gmail offline is in conjunction with the chrome web browser. Whereby, you can search, read, delete, label, and also respond to emails without a connection to the internet.
However, Internet access or connection allows a user’s device to exchange data. These are electronic data sent or received by a user. When every user visits a web page data are been send and also receive. A Gmail email account is a platform where email messages are been stored either sent or receive. Google mail email account manages all user email messages. You can read all received messages in your inbox. This is a web page and it requires Internet access so as to load up the page via a web browser.
How to Enable Gmail Offline in Chrome
Gmail offline is an extension that works in the Google Chrome browser. In other to use this app you need to have Google Chrome browser installed on your PC. This is because the is a Google app and it requires the Google Chrome browser to work properly.
- Run Google Chrome app on your device. Go to the chrome web store. You can open a new tab Google chrome app store is located at the top left corner you see Apps. Or click on the setting menu and click on settings and click on the extension under chrome. Scroll down and click on get more extensions.
- On the search bar enter the keyword as offline Google Mail or Gmail Offline. When you see the app click on add to chrome icon to install the app.
- A user gets a pop-up message asking her to log into her Gmail email account. This is before the installation of the app. You can click on the app to run the app.
- The app requires setting users’ permission in other to work properly. Select the option that says allow offline mail. This option saves copies of recent emails on your Gmail email account. it synchronized and saves all email messages to your computer. Click on the continue icon to complete this step.
This setting is beastly good for users who currently make use of their personal PC. Note if you are using a public computer or device it’s good you don’t activate this function. Because any user can easily gain access to your Gmail email messages. Just make sure it’s your personal computer. The app runs on the background and it always syncs all email messages whenever you are online.
How to Get Gmail Back Online
In other to get your Gmial back online is one of the easiest steps which can be done Online or on your mobile devices. However, you can Turn On Gmail offline by following the procedure below.
- Visit the Gmail Offline setting
- Check “Enable official Mail”
- Select your preferred setting, such as how many days of messages you want to sync
- Then, click Save changes.
How to Uninstall Gmail Offline
To remove your offline data follow the below steps.
- On your PC devices open Google Chrome
- At the right top, click on More > settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and Security, click Content Settings > cookies
- Click See all cookies and site data > Remove all.
How to BookMark Gmail to Use Offline
This can be done by accessing your computer Chrome and visit your Gmail Inbox https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox. however, locate the right address bar and click on Star.
Read Email Messages Without Internet on Mobile Phone
Have you been trying to read or access your Google mail email messages? Why your device is offline or without an Internet connection? Google has made it possible that users can read email messages in offline mode. With this users can access their Google email account and read all messages why in offline mode using Gmail offline app. This is available on the Google Chrome browser as well.
- Open the Gmail App on your Mobile Device.
- Click on the icon at the top left section and click on settings on the dropdown menu.
- Select the Gmail account you want to access offline.
- Scroll down and check the Sync Gmail box under the Data usage section.
- Specify the duration of days you want the sync to occur.
You can also check the box which says Download Attachments section. Doing so will automatically download all attachments that are been sent. This includes pictures, Videos, document file, and other forms of electronic files. You can access them offline with these Gmail Offline tips on your mobile device.