Gmail Offline App the Best way to read Gmail Email Messages Without Internet Connection. Sending and receiving email messages is easy when you have a Gmail email account. A user can send and receive an email message from any email service provider. But one important thing is that user a required to have an Internet connection. These mains that user won’t be able to make use of Gmail email service without having an Internet access or connection on his or her device. Gmail offline is in conjunction with chrome web browser. Whereby, you can search, read, delete, label, and also respond to email without the connection of internet.
However, Internet access or connection allows a user’s device to exchange data. These are electronic data send or receive by a user. When every a user visit a web page data are been send and also receive. Gmail email account is a platform where email messages are been stored either sent or receive. Google mail email account manages all user email message. You can read all received messages in your inbox. This is a web page and it requires Internet access so as to load up the page via a web browser.
How to Enable Gmail Offline in Chrome
Gmail offline is an extension that works in google chrome browser. In other to use this app you need to have Google Chrome browser installed on your PC. This is because the is a Google app and it requires Google Chrome browser to work properly.
- Run Google Chrome app on your device. Go to chrome web store. You can open a new tab Google chrome app store is located at top left corner you see Apps. Or click on setting menu and click on setting click on extension under chrome. Scroll down and click on get more extension.
- On the search bar enter the keyword as offline Google Mail or Gmail Offline. When you see the app click on add to chrome icon to install the app.
- A user gets a pop-up message asking you to log into your Gmail email account. This is before installation of the app. You can click on the app to run the app.
- The app requires setting users permission in other to work properly. Select the option that says allow offline mail. This option we save copies of recent email on your Gmail email account. it synchronized and save all email messages to your computer. Click on the continue icon to complete this step.
This setting is bestly good for users who currently make use of his or her personal PC. Note if you are using a public computer or device it’s good you don’t activate this function. Because any users can easily gain access to your Gmail email messages. Just make sure it’s your personal computer. this app runs on background and it alway syncs all email message whenever you are online.
How do I get Gmail Back Online
In other to get your Gmial back online is one of the easiest stpes which can be done via Online or your mobile devices. However, you can Turn On Gmail offline by following the procedure below.
- Visit the Gmail Offline setting
- Check “Enable official Mail”
- Select your prefer setting, such as how many days of messages you want to sync
- Then, click Save changes.
Uninstall Gmail Offline
To remover your offline data follow this below stpes.
- On your PC devices open Google Chrome
- At the right top, click on More > settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and Security, click Content Settings > cookies
- Click See all cookies and site data > Remove all.
How to BookMark Gmail to Use Offline
This can be done by accessing your computer Chrome and visit your Gmail Inbox https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox . however, locate the right address bar and click on Star.
Gmail Offline – How to Read Email Messages Without Internet
Have you been trying to read or access you Google mail email messages? Why your device is offline or without Internet connection. Google has made it possible that user can read email messages in offline mode. With this user can access his Google mail email account and read all messages why in offline mode using Gmail offline app. This is available on Google Chrome browser.