www.ifttt.com is an online platform where a user can create various applets with a statement to trigger whenever the action takes place. IFTTT is a short form of If This Then That. This is more like an action word. With IFTTT you can always boost your activities. FTTT is the world’s leading connectivity platform. We help over 700 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, dramatically reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value.
On IFTTT platform an applet is set to trigger whenever a change occurs in the web service. These web services are usually Facebook, Gmail, YahoooMail, Pinterest, SoundCloud, and much more. User can get their applet to post, send or carry out other functions on various social platforms.
IFTTT Web Review
I know most users don’t know what an applet is. An applet is a small program module that runs under the control of a larger application usually on a web browser. Here is an example of what action the applet on the IFTTT web platform does.
- If the User Tweets using a particular hashtag, share on a Facebook Page.
- If the user published a new post on WordPress, share on twitter.
- Share your YouTube upload on a Facebook page.
A user can create multiple applets as they want to and get them triggered whenever changes are made. This is the most incredible web service that is been offered for free. IFTTT is available on both Android and iOS be rest assured that you can set your applet right from your mobile device.
This whole platform was established and launched in 7th of September 2011 by Linda Tibbets, Jesse Tane, Scott Tong, and Alexander Tibbets. This is an awesome app that works just on your behalf with just a click or changes within the services.
How to Create An IFTTT Account
Creating an account is free to all user. Most users have been looking out for helpful tips on how to set up an account. Here is a guide to get your account up and running.
- Launch your web browser and visit www.ifttt.com on your browser.
- Click on the sign up icon at the top right section.
- Enter your email and password and click on sign up.
Once you have successfully completed the above steps then your account has just been set up. You can start setting up you applet its free fast and easy. You can also sign up using the IFTTT Android app or iOS app for mobile devices.
How to Create IFTTT Applet
Creating an applet is one of the easiest things to do than creating an account. It is just as the saying If This Then That. There are just so many social platforms you can think of on this platform.
- Login to your account and click on your account menu.
- Click on create new applet on the drop down menu.
- Just below the new applet icon, click on the THIS icon.
- Select the service you want, and chose a trigger for the service.
- Company the trigger fields and click on create trigger.
- Click on the THAT icon choose action service, choose action and complete the action field.
Note that you can always turn on or off the applet at any time. You can also check if the applet is active by clicking on the check now icon. You can sign up today and set up your applet for free to trigger whenever change occurs within the services.