A LinkedIn app is a faster way to get into your professional world through the use of your mobile device. The LinkedIn app gives you access to get news and info that matters to your professional day. It also gives you a daily brief on what is happening in your network, a quick way to reach out and keep in touch with your friends and families. You can even say it is one of the best ways to seek jobs online. With a LinkedIn app, you will see who you know and also search for a job.
This gives you all the tools you need easy to find a job you love. Or let it find you. A LinkedIn app works on devices like Android, and IOS devices, if you want to download it. I will give out some tips and steps on how to download this app on your devices.
The LinkedIn app keeps you on top of what is happening within your network without requiring you to always seek it out. This app allows you to stay connected with your network members at times that are important to them: birthdays, anniversaries, promotions, and landing a job. The LinkedIn app lets you find, join and engage in groups so you can build and nurture your professional network, giving you all the capabilities you have with the group. With a LinkedIn app, you get access to news and content from LinkedIn thought leaders. Like a LinkedIn pulse, it provides one simple stream of content that is pulled from various places.
Supported Devices For LinkedIn App
To enjoy the experience on LinkedIn, I will recommend you use one of the supported operating systems or software versions which I will list below. If you use an older version, you may not be able to download the newer version of the LinkedIn app.
Devices that are capable to run the LinkedIn app are as follows:
- iPhone and iPad – iTunes app store iPad 1 devices are no longer supported.
- Only devices running IOS 10.0 or higher are supported ( iPhone 5 and above)
- Android – Google Play store
- Only devices running Android Lollipop (5.0/API level 21) or higher.
You can find the kind of software version installed on your mobile device through your mobile settings. So you can know if your device is supported to download a LinkedIn app.
How to download LinkedIn app on your devices
To download the LinkedIn app on your devices is not difficult, but it depends on the device you are using to download the app. Different devices have different ways of downloading. Follow the below steps to download Linkedin App on your respective devices available.
For Android device
You can download the app on the Google play store.
- Open the Google play store on your Android phone.
- Tap the search icon.
- Type LinkedIn.
- Tap on the LinkedIn
- Tap install and accept to install
Note: once you sign in to your LinkedIn app, it will keep you signed in to an active session until you completely sign out.
For your IOS device
To download this app on your IOS devices like iPhone and Ipad:
- Go to the App store.
- Type the word LinkedIn on the search screen.
- Click on the LinkedIn icon and select install.
Make sure you have a connection to the internet and make sure to have enough space on your device. This will enable you to download the app without any difficulty.
Can’t Sign In To LinkedIn App On Your Mobile?
You may be having a problem signing in to your LinkedIn account on your mobile. Don’t worry about it below I will explain how to troubleshoot it, just follow the tips below. If you can’t sign in to your LinkedIn mobile app:
- Ensure your device has a connection to the internet.
- Once you connect to the internet, open the LinkedIn app. Enter the same email address you enter on a desktop version of linkedin.com.
- Allow visibility to make sure you are entering your password correctly.
If you can’t sign in after trying the above steps try:
- Resetting your password by tapping forgot password? At the bottom of the app sign on the page.
- If you are on the mobile web (www.linkedin.com), make sure you are not in private browsing and you don’t have cookies disabled.
Note: if you are using the mobile app and still can’t sign in, try to uninstall it and then reinstall the app and try again to sign in using your email address and password.