How can I login to my LinkedIn account? It is well known that LinkedIn is one of the most popular social media platforms. Many people make use of LinkedIn for job searching, career building, networking, and connections. LinkedIn is very important for business and recruiting. And to make use of LinkedIn you need to know how to create an account and the knowledge of how to login. Logging in to Linked is a very important process because it helps to protect your account. And without details, users cannot access their already opened accounts.
Furthermore, the LinkedIn sign in process is very easy and simple to do. However, before you login to LinkedIn, you need to create an account. Once you have created an account, you can now log in using the details. One of the best parts is that you can sign in to your LinkedIn account using either the app or website. Just open the app or website and enter your details and you are good to go. Do you want to login but don’t know how? Not to worry just follow this article to the end.
Steps To LinkedIn Login
Logging in to a LinkedIn account is very easy just like I have mentioned above. The login process does not require you much thing at all. All you just need to do is open your device, enter your details and you are good to go. Nevertheless, below is how to login to your LinkedIn account Using both the app and website.
Login to LinkedIn Using Mobile App
- Open the Linked App on your device
- At the top of the homepage, click on the sign/login bar
- Enter your required details such as username, email password, and password you used in opening the account.
- Now click on the LinkedIn sign in/ login option
Login to LinkedIn Using Website
- Open your device web browser
- search for www.LinkedIn.com
- On the first page, enter your email address or username and password
- Click on sign in
- Or instead, just sign in with your verified Google account.
You will then get access to your account. Make sure to use an updated web browser and a wireless connection to enable you to sign in to your account successfully.
Having A Problem Accessing LinkedIn Login
Sometimes users experience issues when attempting to take the LinkedIn login process. And it is very normal to face these types of problems when trying to sign in to LinkedIn account. Nevertheless, below are solution to some of the problems you might be facing while logging to your LinkedIn account.
- Reset your username or password click on the forgot password.
- Input your email account and select find account.
- Go to your email and click on the link sent to you from LinkedIn or copy it to your browser.
- Then input your password.
- Select the go-to homepage icon.
Finally, you can now access your account. You can go ahead to access your profile and continue your tasks. Make sure you are able to remember your new password and keep it away from others.