Do you know that Netflix an online entertainment platform provides more than just movies to serve as an entertainment source? Yes, there is more to Netflix than just movies. And that is Netflix Games. So, have you come across it and then are wondering how to install it on your device? Or is it just coming to your notice? Well, I implore you to sit back and relax, as we have compiled some information on Netflix games, including how to install them on your device.
Meanwhile, Netflix is a streaming platform that offers a wide range of movies, Tv shows, documentaries, and more. It was founded in 1997 and started as a DVD rental service before transitioning into an online streaming platform in 2007. Since then, Netflix has become one of the most popular and widely-used streaming services in the world, with over 209 million subscribers in more than 190 countries.
In addition to its vast library of movies and Tv shows, Netflix announced the launch of its own gaming platform, known as Netflix Games. This feature however allows subscribers to play a variety of games directly on the Netflix app without any additional fees or purchases. The company has already released a few games, such as “Stranger Things: 1984” and “Minecraft: Story Mode,” and has plans to release more in the future.
However, with the addition of gaming, Netflix is expanding its offerings and providing subscribers with even more entertainment options. Whether you are in the mood for a movie, Tv show, or a quick gaming session, Netflix has something for everyone. What’s more? Find out by reading through.
Netflix Games Categories
On Netflix, just like there is a vast library of movies, Tv shows, and Tv series of different types which are available and well arranged in categories. There is also a vast library of games available in different categories. These categories help and enable users to easily find games that suit their interests. So, without further ado, let’s delve into the different categories of Netflix games.
- Sports and many more.
On the platform, there are also fun and interesting educational games that can be played on the site. So, you can just explore any genre of your choice and check out fun games that catch your interest.
20 Best Netflix Games To Play 2023
Since Netflix has a very wide/large library of games, you visiting the site with no specific game in mind to play might be confused or indecisive on what to play. If you are, here are a few suggestions you can pick from;
- Kentucky Route Zero
- Lucky Luna
- Before Your Eyes
- Too Hot to Handle: Love Is a Game
- Twelve Minutes
- Desta: The Memories Between
- Into the Breach
- Wonderputt Forever
- Heads Up!
- Scriptic: Crime Stories
- Reigns: Three Kingdoms
- Valiant Hearts: Coming Home
- Tomb Raider Reloaded
- Wonderputt Forever
- Hextech Mayhem
- Dominoes Cafe
What Is Required To Play Netflix Games?
To play games on Netflix, there are certain things that you would be required to have. They include;
- A compatible device
- A good internet connection
- Netflix subscription
- Enough storage space on the preferred device
With the above, you can follow the steps that would be listed for you in this article to install and play Netflix games online.
How To Install Netflix Games on Android and Tablet
If you use an Android device or a tablet, there are two ways you can play and install Netflix games. And they include; the Netflix app, and through Google play store. So, whichever you prefer, here are simple steps you can follow below to play and Install your preferred Netflix games.
Through The Netflix App
- Open the app on your Android device or your Tablet device.
- Go to the homepage, scroll down to find the games on the app
- Or you can just click on the “Games” tab
- Once you come across the Netflix games, select a game you would like to play
- Then click on “Get game”, and you would be redirected to the play store.
- Tap on install
- Pending your device, a permission pop-up might appear, just click on “Accept”
- Then the game would automatically start downloading on your device.
- Once completely downloaded, click on “Open”
- You can exit the Play Store page and open it directly from your home screen.
- Then select a profile and start playing.
Through the Play Store
- Turn on your device
- Go to your Google Play Store
- Find the Netflix game of your choice b name
- Or you can also check out available games on Netflix
- Select a game from the search result
- Then click on the “install” button
- Pending your device, a permission screen might come up
- Tap on “Accept”
- Download would begin automatically
- Once the download is complete, click open
- However, you might be required to sign in to your Netflix account
- Please do. Done with that? Select your profile, play and have fun.
How To Play and Install Netflix Games on iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch)
Just like you can install and play Netflix games on your Android and Tablet, you can also do the same on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Now, here’s how to go about it.
Through the Netflix App
- Turn on your device
- Open the Netflix App
- Swipe down to the Games row/section
- Click on the game of your choice and tap on “Get game”
- You would be redirected to the app store
- Select”Get” or click on the cloud icon.
- The game would then begin its installation on your device
- Sucessful? Click on Open.
- Select your profile and start playing
Via The App Store
- Turn on your preferred iOS device
- Open your app store
- Locate the game of choice by name
- Select the game from the search results and tap on “Get”
- The download would begin automatically and immediately
- Once the download is completed, click on “Open”
- You would be asked to sign in to Netflix
- Sign in, then select your profile and play.
With that, you have successfully installed the Netflix game on your device. And you can install as many as possible at no cost or fee and also without having to do so much. However, it is worthwhile to note that there are no games in the kid’s profile at the moment. And also, you might not find a Netflix game if your profile is below the maturity rating of the game. And your device is not also very compatible with your preferred game.