Outlook.com is a personal information manager web app from Microsoft that doesn’t scan your email for the purpose of serving you ads. And the outlook.com also consists of webmail, calendaring, contacts and tasks services.it also uses a plus office online apps word, excel, and PowerPoint. Similar to other major webmail services.Outlook.com uses ajax programming techniques and also support later versions of internet explorer.
Outlook.com does not invade into user’s privacy, specifically of targeting their Gmail privacy practices.it does not scan emails or attachments for advertising information and personal conversations are ad-free entirely.it also allows for a single -use code to be used instead of using a user’s password when signing into a Microsoft account. Note that each code can only be used once, but you can always make your request whenever one is needed. Using a single code helps keep your account information secured. The single use-code is always sent user when requested during their login.
Features of Outlook.com
Outlook login can also be said outlook.com login or MSN Outlook login. It is a freely accessible email service which was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. The features are much but we will be going through some of it and they are
- Ability to search the user’s messages including structured messages. Such as messages filters.
- The ability of contacting users addresses when composing, contact grouping, importing and exporting of contacts as CSV files.
- Formatting of rich text, rich text signatures, spam filtering and virus scanning.
- Support of multiple addresses, and different language versions.
- It has a secure log-in, i.e., HTTPS mode, for providing extra security to the users.
- It is a free web-based mail provider.
- For wring mails, it provides WYSIWYG HTML editor.
- It offers ten custom filters for mail sorting.
- You can access up to four POP accounts through Outlook.
- Recovering any email from the junk folder is hassle-free.
- Outlook automatically scans the attachments.
So, all these are features that Outlook provides to its users. It is an excellent mailing service which is free, and the HHTPS option is perfect regarding secure mailing.
How to Create a New Outlook.com Email Account
in order to create a new outlook emailing account is quite very simple. only if users can follow the instruction given to them below. however, once you are able to Create an account, you can now access all the benefits of it’s services by sending messages, etc.
- Open a web browser, go to the Outlook.com sign-up screen, and select Create free account.
- Enter a username, the part of the email address that comes before @outlook.com.
- Select the dropdown arrow at the far right of the username field to change the domain from the default outlook.com to hotmail.com if you prefer a Hotmail address. Then select Next.
- Enter a password, then select Next.
- Imute your first and last name in the fields provided, then select Next.
- Choose your Country/region, enter your Birthdate, then select Next.
- Enter the characters from the CAPTCHA image, then select Next.
Outlook will set up your account and display a welcome screen. You can now open your new Outlook.com account on the web or set it up for access in email programs on computers and mobile devices.
Sign In To Outlook Mail Page
logging into Outlookmail stand to be an authentication process users have to pass through. whereby, users with an ID account can access if only you are an existing users or have sign up for new account only.
- Open your web browser google, internet explorer, etc. and Go to www.outlook.com, or you can download Outlook app and run.
- Outlook login page opens, you have to simply enter your full email in the Windows live ID.
- Enter the password of your account at the next field. Then, press the enter.
Once, you have a successful sign in into your outlook account; you will find a splash screen that is ‘MSN Today’ page or the list of your emails. On a sign in, if you get the ‘MSN Today’ page then, click on the go to inbox option. After this, you can see the inbox on the left side of the page, and the number into the addition beside the ‘inbox’ represents the number of unread emails in your account
How to Download Outlook.com App
Download Outlook.com App can be downloaded as a part of free trial meaning that for a short period of time you can make use of it after then u are been charged for its payment unless it stops working follow the steps below to get your outlook.com
- Visit the Outlook app download page.
- Select the try for free and then choose either for home or for business depending on how you want to make use of the outlook.com
- Select try 1 month free
- Sign in to your Microsoft account. Note if a message displays informing you that this offer is for new customers only, then you will have to sign in with a different Microsoft account.
- Select next.
- Choose a payment method; credit card or debit card, bank account or PayPal.
- Follow the on-screen steps to add your payment information.
- Select subscribe to start trial.
In conclusion, Select install to download Microsoft 365, which includes Microsoft outlook. After the download is complete, install the outlook and the other Microsoft 365 programs. Then, double click the trial program. the installer prepares the files and sets up the office apps on your computer.