Outlook sign in gives you access to your account on Microsoft platform. Prioritize and save your important email into a focused inbox on your account with outlook sign in. Before proceeding to Outlook sign in make sure that you have signed up for an account. If you haven’t Read articles on how to sign up for an account.
Sign in to outlook to access your email messages, contact and calendar. Outlook email calendar tools help you communicate and stay on top of what matters.
Outlook features include a Calendar, Contact manager, note taking, Journal, Task manager and web browsing. It is also a personal information manager from Microsoft.
Outlook Sign In – How to Sign in To Outlook
Outlook sign in is very easy to access only if you understand the basic instructions and steps that are required to carry out the action. Make sure you know the account you signed up which can be a personal account or a work or school Account. So as not to mix the sign in instructions.
For outlook sign in with an Outlook, Hotmail, live, or MSN Email account. Follow this simple step to access your account.
- Visit the outlook.com sign-in page.
- Enter your Email address or mobile number.
- Click on the Next icon.
- Click on Outlook Sign in on the next page.
You will automatically be signed in to your outlook account then you can start accessing all its features.
For Outlook sign in, to your work or school account in office 365. Follow the step below to access your account.
- Visit the office 365 sign-in page which is office.com web address.
- Click on sign in on the homepage.
- Enter your account email address and password.
- Then click on Sign in when you have successfully entered your sign in information correctly.
By following the Outlook Sign in instructions above You will be signed into your work or school account. Always make sure you enter your correct sign in information on the required section. It is good you keep your outlook sign in information private to prevent unauthorized users access to your account.
Outlook sign in with Office 365 operated by 21Vianet
- Visit the sign-in page for office 365 operated by 21Vianet
- Enter your Email address or phone
- Then enter your password
- Click on the Sign in button.
Please note that this account is mainly used by those whose reside in China. If the steps are carefully followed and all details correctly inputted you will be signed into your account.
Common Problems with Outlook Sign in
Common problems encountered with outlook sign in are:
- Forgot password or password not working.
- Automatic sign in.
- The problem of signing out.
We will provide the solution to this problem to help you in case you encounter any of them while trying to sign in to your account.
If you have forgotten your Outlook sign in password or the password isn’t signing you in. you will be required to:
- Select the type of account you are operating which is below the sign in button on any sign in page.
- Select the problem you are having with the account
- Enter your Email address or phone and enter the characters in the field below email box. Then you will be provided with the instruction to reset your password.
If you want Outlook to stop the Automatic sign in to your work or school account. All you need to do is clear the keep me signed in on the box the next time you sign in.
If you are encountering the problem of signing out your account, click on the account picture which is on top of the screen then select sign out.
Enjoy calendaring services, webmail, journal, contacts and tasks from Outlook by signing to your account.