Are you searching for receptionist jobs in USA with visa sponsorship? Well, you are in luck. Because there are countless job openings for this role in America. It isn’t easy to secure a receptionist job in the United States as a foreigner. However, it is not impossible.
Receptionists work at the front desk of an organization to welcome guests. They are the first people you meet when you walk into a company. Foreign nationals who are qualified to work as a receptionist can apply for receptionist jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Lots of companies recruit foreigners and sponsor their visas to work and live in the States. Thousands of foreign receptionists are hired in the United States every year. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to migrate to America to work as a receptionist.
Furthermore, receptionist jobs can be either full-time or part-time employment. Receptionists work at the front desk of a company and attend to guests and clients. Irrespective of the size of the organization, receptionists are vital for the organization to function.
Who is a Receptionist?
A receptionist is a professional who works at the front desk of an organization. They are very vital because they help the organization run smoothly. They are the first point of contact when a customer or client walks into an organization. Therefore, they must make a good impression.
Receptionists are also known as administrative assistants because they carry out tasks like answering the phones, taking messages, copying files, and scheduling appointments. They receive visitors and attend to clients who visit the organization. You have to be courteous in this job role because you represent the company.
Responsibilities of a Receptionist
Receptionists are the first point of contact when customers walk into an organization, and so they have to perform a wide array of duties. The receptionist welcomes and attends to the guests. They also carry out administrative duties such as keeping records and scheduling appointments. Here are some of the duties:
- Stock up on front-desk supplies.
- Greet visitors and escort them to certain destinations.
- Keep the calendars updated.
- Process travel documents and other arrangements.
- Receive and share daily mail.
- Make sure that the reception is tidy.
- Answer and forward incoming calls.
- Copy and file vital documents.
- Provide basic information on the phone and through the mail.
The receptionist must be able to multitask because the job is quite daunting. They must carry out their duties with efficiency.
What Are the Benefits of Working as a Receptionist in USA?
Receptionists are vital in every organization because of their duties. Their job can be a little taxing sometimes, but there are lots of perks that receptionists enjoy too. Here are some of the perks:
- Working as a receptionist paves the way for other opportunities and learning valuable new skills and experience needed to advance your career. There is certainly progress to be certain when you are working as a receptionist, and you can work your way up to being an office manager.
- A receptionist earns a decent fee: in the States, a receptionist at entry-level earns up to $2,539 monthly, and with more qualifications, they can earn more. Some receptionists working in corporate areas like finance earn more pay.
- Receptionist jobs don’t require much education when you are applying for the job.
- As a receptionist, you get to meet new people every day because when people enter an organization, the receptionist is the first point of contact. By doing so, receptionists can do some networking with people who can help their careers.
- You can learn new skills while working as a receptionist. These skills are learned through multitasking. You can acquire organizational and communication skills, plus other computer knowledge while working.
And many more. These are only some of the perks that you enjoy when you work as a receptionist in the United States.
READ MORE <<< Student Caregiver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Type of Visa to Get to Apply for Receptionist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Before you apply for receptionist jobs in the USA, you must know the type of work visa you are eligible for. There are several work visas that foreigners can apply for to be able to work and live legally in the United States.
Temporary Work Visa
A temporary work visa is one option for finding a temporary work visa in America. This type of work visa is needed for seasonal jobs. However, if you want to secure a receptionist job in America, an H-2B visa would be the right choice.
You can get a receptionist job through a visa sponsorship. Apply for jobs that provide visa sponsorship as soon as you have a sponsor. The sponsor could be an American-based employer or relative.
Requirements to Apply for Receptionist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Certain requirements must be met before you can apply for receptionist jobs in USA. Here are the general requirements:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- A high school diploma
- Positive attitude to work
- Good customer support skills
- Proficiency in English
- A college degree
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
Once you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can start applying for receptionist jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
What is the Average Salary for Receptionists in USA With Visa Sponsorship?
A good salary is one of the benefits of working as a receptionist in America. Receptionists earn up to $31,541 annually in the United States. However, this could be influenced by location, company, years of experience, and qualifications.
Based on research, the more experienced and educated a receptionist has influenced how much he/she earns. In other words, it is worthwhile to further your education and earn more pay. Foreigners who want to earn an attractive salary in USA can apply for receptionist jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Where to Find Receptionist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are interested in this job role, you might be wondering where to start your job search, but not to worry, there are job search sites that can make the job easier. These sites have several job openings from different companies in USA and they are very effective. Thousands of foreigners have been able to secure a job through these sites. Here are some of the sites:
- Google Jobs
These job searching sites are very effective and have helped tons of foreigners search for the job of their choice and in their preferred country. On these sites, you will see the full description of the job and the link to apply.
How to Apply for Receptionist Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Do you want to work as a receptionist in the United States? Don’t know how to apply? Well, don’t fret. In this section of the blog post, I will show you how to apply for the job. Step-by-step instructions are provided below:
- Launch your web browser.
- Visit ZipRecruiter.com
- On the homepage, click the “I’m looking for a job right now” link.
- Tap the Next button.
- Use the search bar to find the job you want and the city or country you want to find it in.
- A list of available receptionist jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship will be shown to you.
- Click the job you want to apply for.
- You will see the full details of the job.
- Click the Quick Apply button.
- Enter your email address.
- Upload your resume.
- Enter your personal information.
- Submit your application form.
And that is it. The company will notify you once they review your job application. You will be called in for an interview once your application is approved. Endeavor to be well prepared for the interview and answer the questions accurately.
READ MORE <<< Warehouse Package Handler in USA with Visa Sponsorship