Are you a professional driver? Do you have experience in handling school buses? If yes, Do you know that School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship could earn you about $120 an hour? Surprised? Don’t be. In the US, there is quite a high demand for School bus drivers. Therefore, this opportunity is given to foreigners to migrate to the US to work alongside visa sponsorship and a very attractive salary.
So, if you are experienced, you can seize this opportunity and work hard. Besides, aside from the lucrative salary and visa sponsorship it offers, you even get to enjoy lots of great benefits and also live and work in USA legally. What’s more? Get to know them by reading through this article to the end.
READ MORE: Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Who is a School Bus Driver?
A school bus driver as we all know is a professional driver whose duty is to transport students to and from school and also extracurricular events. As a professional school bus driver, your duties include ensuring proper vehicle maintenance and maintaining order among students on the bus. Also, you are to ensure that they are at their destinations safely and on time.
Responsibilities of a School Bus Driver
There are several responsibilities of a School Bus driver. And as we already know, one of the major responsibilities of a school bus driver is to ensure students are home and at school or other school events safely. But that isn’t the only responsibility that there is of a school bus driver. Other responsibilities include;
- As a school bus driver, you must be attentive to traffic and weather conditions.
- Ensure students’ safety.
- Check the safety of the vehicle (such as brakes, tires, turn signals, and others) regularly.
- Go through and follow the planned schedule for departure times and stops and routes.
- Maintain a mechanically sound bus at all times.
- Ensure your bus is always clean and in good condition.
- Assist students with disabilities when they are getting on and off the bus.
- Assist students when they are getting on and off the bus.
- Engage students on the bus as they leave and also board the bus.
- Arrive on time to pick up assigned students at school.
Above all, it is also your responsibility to obey all traffic laws to ensure students are at their destinations safely.
School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship Benefits
Aside from the fact that being a school bus driver in USA comes with lots of responsibilities. There are also lots of benefits you would enjoy when you apply for the job. And some of these benefits include;
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time and Sick Leave
- Rental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plans and more.
These are some of the benefits you get to enjoy when you apply for School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with a Visa Sponsorship. Others benefits may apply but they depend on the company, or school you would be working for. But in the meantime, the above are the possible benefits you would enjoy when you apply for School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship.
READ MORE: Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship and Their Salaries
Have you come across many jobs of this kind online but then you are finding it difficult to make your choice on which job to apply for? If yes, then I’ll advise you to opt for the best and highest paying job. There are lots of School Bus Driver Jobs in USA that come with not just great benefits but also lucrative and attractive salaries. And some of these jobs include;
- Substitute Bus Attendant at New Dawn School – $15.16 per hour
- MSSD – Bus Driver – Crowley Ridge School – $15.16 per hour
- Temporary Bus Driver Trainee (Non-CDL Holder) – Prince George’s country public school
- Permanent Bus Driver – Grenfell at Prairie Valley School Division – $51.11 a day
- School Bus Driver at School District #60 – $27.67 an hour
These are not all but just some of the available school bus driver jobs that pay quite well that you can apply for. However, if you are looking for the highest school bus driver jobs paying cities to work in, you can consider going to New York, Alaska, Washington, California, and several others.
Requirements to Apply for School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Before applying and being approved for this job, there are certain requirements ts you must meet. And some of these requirements include;
- A High School Diploma or a GED certificate.
- A Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
- You must have attained the age of 18 and above.
- Complete Formal Training
These are some of the general requirements to become a School Bus Driver. Other requirements if there are any would be made known to you during the course of your application for the job. Now that you have an idea of the requirements. Are you not sure where to find the jobs? If yes, then you should read below to discover.
Where to Find School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Finding School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship has now been made easier with the introduction of online job posting sites. So, if you are looking for a job to apply for, you can easily find one using any job posting site of your choice. And some of them include;
With any of these sites, you can find as many School Bus Driver Jobs as possible online. And even apply for them. Moreover, most times, these job posting sites even have little information about the job you want to apply for. Information like the job requirements, the pay and more, could be really helpful. So, have you found a job on the site yet? Then the next thing to do is to apply for it. See how to apply below.
How to Apply For School Bus Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Do you have it in mind to apply using any of the above job posting sites? If yes, then the application process is very easy. Here are steps on how to apply for a job using job posting sites below;
- Visit the job posting site of your choice.
- Locate the job you would love to apply for using the site’s search engine.
- Click on the job from the search results.
- Tap on the “Apply on the company’s site” button.
- Then you would be redirected to the job’s application page.
- There you are to provide all the required details.
- And after which submit your application.
Once you have done this, you can now wait for the company’s response and approval before going ahead to apply for your visa sponsorship.