How do I log in to my SoundCloud account? No doubt, SoundCloud is a well-known and popular online music platform where music lovers from across the world can share, discover, and listen to music by their favorite artists. It is one of the best platforms to access trending, newly released, and popular songs from upcoming and popular artists both locally and internationally. However, users will need to log in to their SoundCloud account before streaming content on the site. The SoundCloud Login page can only be accessed by registered users of the platform. In other words, you cannot access the sign-in page without first creating an account.
Meanwhile, you can log in to your SoundCloud account using your Facebook, Google, Apple ID, or the email address connected to your account and password. To access the www.Soundcloud.com/login page, you can either make use of your device’s web browser or you can download the mobile app.
Whether you are logging in to your account via the web or through the mobile app, the login process is the same. Once you have successfully logged into your SoundCloud account, you can discover millions of songs on the site.
Explore the Sound Cloud chart to view the best music or podcasts, create a playlist, browse and find new songs, and a lot more. To sign in to your Soundcloud account, check out the next outline for steps and guidelines.
How to Login to your SoundCloud Account
As previously stated above, you can log in to your SoundCloud account using your Facebook, Google, and Apple ID, email address/username, and password. Users can access the sign-in page via their desktop web browser or by simply downloading and installing the mobile app for android and iOS users.
In this section of the article, we will be showing you the steps and guidelines to log in to your account. Check out the steps and guidelines below this write-up.
Log in to your SoundCloud Account with Facebook
- Visit the official login page of Soundcloud online.
- Or download and install the Soundcloud app on your smartphone.
- Click on the login icon on the homepage.
- Tap on continue with Facebook.
- Log in to the Facebook account linked to your sound cloud account.
- Lastly, allow Facebook to access to your account and tap on continue.
www.SoundCloud.com Sign in with Google
- On the Soundcloud official sign-in page.
- Tap on continue with Google.
- Sign in to the Google account connected to your Soundcloud.
- Finally, tap on continue and follow the prompt.
Log in to Sound Cloud using Apple ID
- On the www.Soundcloud.com Login page.
- Click on continue with Apple ID.
- You will need to enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Then, click on the arrow and follow the on-screen instruction.
How to login to your SoundCloud Account with Email Address/ Profile URL
- On the Soundcloud.com official login page.
- Scroll down the page to the sign-in page.
- Enter the email address connected to your Soundcloud account.
- Or enter your Profile URL and click on Continue.
- On the next page, enter your password.
- Then, click on “Login”.
Your SoundCloud Login information will automatically be verified and you’ll be granted access to your account if your details are correct.
How to Recover your SoundCloud Sign in Password
Unable to access your Sound Cloud account due to a wrong or incorrect Password? You will need to recover your password before accessing the sign-in page. To recover or reset your password, here are steps and guidelines to follow;
- Visit the official SoundCloud Sign-in page online.
- Or open the Sound Cloud App on your mobile device.
- On the sign-in page, try signing in to your account by entering your email address.
- Or copy and paste your profile URL.
- On the password page, click on “Don’t Know your Password”.
- Tap on Request a Password Reset.
- Instructions on how to change your password will be sent to your email address.
- Open the mail on your device and carefully follow the instructions.
After recovering or resetting your SoundCloud Login Password, go back to the login page and try logging in to your account. You can always follow the above steps and guidelines to change or rest your Sound cloud password.