Spotify web player is a platform that allows you to browse or search for music using various parameters, such as artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label. It allows users to create, edit, and share playlists, share tracks on social media and make playlists with other users. Spotify web player provides access to over 50million songs, 450,000 podcasts, and 3 billion playlists. This service makes it possible for third-party developers to design applications that will be hosted with the Spotify computer software. The application provides features such as synchronized lyrics, music reviews, and songs recommendations.
Spotify web player allows users to listen to all the music in the world from an enormous library. Spotify’s new service allows people to listen to music on-demand on their phones. Now users can be able to listen to songs that are in its 15 personalized playlists. It gives people the ability to listen on-demand to the songs in many of its biggest playlists. With Spotify, web player users can listen to limited songs whenever they want and as many times they want as long as they are in the personalized playlists. With the Spotify web player, you do not need to install Spotify apps. This makes it easy to use Spotify without installing another app.
How do I Create a Spotify Account?
This section will be useful for readers that want to use the web player but do not have an account yet. In order to have access to the web player, you require a Spotify account. All demonstrations on this guide are done on the Spotify web player, not the app. To create a Spotify account, follow the steps outlined below.
- Click the sign-up button for Spotify link.
- The sign-up page provides you with option to sign up with Facebook or email.
- To sign up using your email, scroll down the page and enter the details in all the fields.
- Scroll down to click sign up.
when you click on the sign-up button, you will be redirected to download Spotify software. You may download and install or choose to cancel the download. Once you will receive an email from Spotify asking you to confirm your account.
How do I Download Music from the Spotify Web Player?
Spotify is a well-known music streaming service that offers over 30millon songs. It also allows premium users to download any playlist to listen offline. Premium users can download music on either a mobile phone, computer or PC. It is easy for premium users to download music on Spotify. To download music on Spotify web player, do the following.
- Download Spotify music with Spotify premium subscription. If you subscribed to Spotify premium, it is easy to download songs from Spotify to listen offline. Note that an internet connection is required for downloading. To download songs as a premium subscriber, do the following below.
- Switch on download on a playlist or album you want to listen to offline.
- Now, whenever you are not connected to the internet, or when your app is in offline mode, you can still listen to downloaded playlist.
However, note that you can only stream music from Spotify. For offline playing and streaming, music is DRM protected. And can only play with Spotify client. Also, all your downloaded tracks will be unavailable after you have canceled your premium subscription.