Statsforspotify is an online music platform that enables all Spotify users to manage their Spotify accounts and track their activities. If you are interested in being fluent in tracking your Spotify account. When you make use of the platform as a user, you get to do kinds of stuff like listen to your various artists, genres, tracks, and many more.
What’s more, there are other things that you can do with Statsforspotify like see how your personal ranking moves. Also, if you want to use Statsforspotify to track activities, you can do by using your mobile phone or your PC. Tread this article to understand more about accessing your Spotify activities.
What is Statsforspotify?
As mentioned before, this is an online platform that makes tracking activities on your Spotify really easy. You can use this platform to track your artist ranking and even log into your Spotify account. It really does a good job of clarifying the view of solid metrics.
Moreover, it has tons of cool features that make users to create a playlist from all their personal charts and listen directly in their Spotify app.
How Do I login to Statsforspotify?
If you want to log in to your Statsforspotify account whenever you want to use it, you only have to follow the login steps listed below. Here’s how to log in to your Statsforspotify account:
- Visit the music platform at statsforspotify.com
- Click on the login button
- Now, you enter your login details like your email address and password
- You will then hit the Login button
With that, you should be able to access your account with ease and get your activities done.
How Do I Sign Up For A Statsforspotify Account?
If you do not have a Statsforspotify account, it is pretty easy for you to create one. You only have to follow the steps stated below to proceed. Here’s how to create an account:
- When you visit their official website at Statsforspotify.com, select the Sign-up button
- Enter your email address and create a password
- Next, you provide more personal information like your Date of Birth and your gender
- Once done, you hit the Sign Up button.
And when all of that is done and completed, you have successfully created a Statsforspotify account. You can use all its best features to enjoy cool activities and features to your Spotify app.
How Can I See My Spotify Stats?
There are various ways that you see your Spotify Stats. You can either decide to do so through the web, your mobile app, or your PC. With all that, you can easily gain access to recent tracks in your account. There are also many more things that you can do with easy access to Statsforspotify.
How To see Stats on Mobile
These are the various methods you can follow to see the stats on your mobile device:
- Launch the Mobile application on your phone
- Click the Settings icon
- Select the ‘View Profile’ beneath your user icon.
- Now, you can start browsing your recently played artists and any lists under your playlist.
If you want to see all the details, you simply click on the ‘See All’ Link under any of the categories to expand the list. That’s how you check stats on your Mobile.
How To See Stats On Mac, PC, And Web
If you want to use the means of software to see your Spotify activities, it is very simple to do so. All you have to do:
- Tap on your user profile name. You will find this at the upper right-hand side of the app
- Now, you will select the account tab in Spotify to proceed
- You will click on the Profile tab from the drop-down menu
- With that, you can now easily browse all your frequently played artist songs.
- You can also listen to all your selected list of your playlist.
- Moreover, you can hit on See all under any category to easily expand the lists of artists, songs, and playlists.
With all of that done, you can now easily gain access to your Spotify account as well as your Statsforspotify profile. You now have all the features available to you for usage. What’s more, you can do all these things for free.