Just as the year is coming to an end. We are all looking forward to things to get in other to surprise our loved ones in terms of giving them gifts to put smiles on their faces. But most times we get discouraged by the price tag of items we want to get. This is why Black Friday is something you shouldn’t miss out on especially the Target black Friday deals. Target Black Friday is one of the most anticipated Black Friday deals among other retailers. Shoppers are always looking forwards to during the holiday periods. This is because of its unbeatable seasonal offers providing you with the best home, toys for kids’ wear, and practically anything gift-related.
Target Black Friday over the years has matched up to other retailers like Wal-Mart, amazon, best buy, etc. It gives customers amazing discounts on any item to be purchased. Target Black Friday has a category series for all items you possibly want to buy be it, electronic, toys, fashionable wear, and gaming consoles.
When Is Target Black Friday?
Unlike other retailers, This store started it’s throwing out deals already from October 30, 2021, which runs through November 8, 2021, which is today giving customers the best deals. The retailer has released so many early bird deals sales on everything from Bose headphones to Keurig machines. Although, it has ended. But Target tends to bring out new deals every Sunday leading up to Black Friday on November 26, 2021.
When Is Target Black Friday Closing?
Just like last year due to the pandemic, Target announced that it will be closed on Thanksgiving, and we are seeing the same trend this year. So, if you have any plan of lining up outside any Target store kindly cancel such plans because there will be no doorbuster deal on Thanksgiving itself. Rather, check out the ad for when Target will open on Black Friday to in-store shoppers and (doorbusters).
Black Friday Early Bird Deals
While you might want to wait until Black Friday to start checking out all items you have on your gift list, these are some early bird offers to root out for before Black Friday sets in.
- PowerXL 5qt Single Basket Air Fryer: $115, $59.99 at Target
- Instant pot 6-quart 9-in-1 pressure cooker bundle: $129, $99.99 at Target
- iRobot Roomba wi-fi connected Robot vacuum:$349.99, $299.99 at Target
- Apple Air Pods Pro:$249.99, $199.99 at Target
- Powerbeats Pro wireless earphones: $249.99, $149.99 at Target
- TCL 50-inch Class 4-series 4K UDR Smart Roku TV: $469.99, $399.99
- Acer Chromebook315: $251.99, $149.99 at Target
- BLACK+DECKER 4 Slice Toaster Oven: $39.99, $29 at Target
- Ceicut Explore Air 2 Craft Cutting Machine: $227.99, $169.00 at Target
- Jurassic world legacy collection:$44.99 at Target
- LG 50-inch class 4k UHD Smart LED HDR TV: $529.99, $479.99 at Target
There are also better deals coming up before black Friday kicks out, you might want to bookmark this page for more new early bird deals on Target. Also, try and be a partaker of the Target Circle program.
What Is Target Circle Program?
Target circle is the retailer’s program that offers all loyal customers, giving back %1 on every exclusive deal and coupons purchased. It is free and something worth signing up for. If Target is on your hit list this black Friday season and tries downloading the Target app to access this exclusive discount.