Tik Tok is a video sharing social networking service which allows its users to create short lip-sync, comedy, and talent videos. these videos could be made often along with a soundtrack of the top hits in music right from your phone. The platform is incredibly popular which makes a part of its slick mash-up of features from kid favorites. As with the lip-synching, users can watch and record videos of themselves lip-syncing to popular music.
Tik Tok allows users of any age group to create short, shareable videos ranging from funny, serious and educational. However, these videos could just be like YouTube videos, which serve as an interactive world of videos that let you connect with your friends. Not just your friends, you could connect with your admirers through likes, comments, and even duets.
Is Tik Tok Safe for kids?
This platform allows its users to share, save and keep private (and sometimes very sensitive) videos of themselves and their loved ones. Moreover, evidence has been brought of that this platform is embedded with potential risk. Tik Tok is not age-appropriate for kids to use on their own due to many videos including swearing and sexual lyrics. Also, it is very easy to find people wearing revealing clothing. Some dancing wouldn’t be appropriate for kids. However, if you supervise your kids and stick them to songs you already know from the radio. Then this platform can be a kid-friendly experience.
How to Create Tik Tok Account
Moreover, when you first open the app, it won’t ask you to create an account. it a friendly platform that will just show you a feed of videos that you can watch. However, before you can create an account on the platform you need to download the Tik Tok app from your device app store. Also, the app could be download either on iPhone and Android which is required for your device. Here are a few steps on how to create an account on Tik Tok;
- Launch your Tik Tok app on your device
- Click on the Me icon at the bottom of the app
- However, you will be provided with two options to sign up (either an email address or use your phone number) or link the account with Facebook, twitter or google account.
- Also if you opted to sign up by linking any of the above accounts, Tik Tok will use your name and profile photo if you are registering with an existing social media account.
- Importantly, if you opted to sign up with your email address or phone number, you will need to provide any of them.
- After confirming any of this option, your account will be created immediately then you can start making videos.
Tik Tok allows users to create a short video of themselves. This could often feature music in the background which could be sped up. Moreover, with this platform, you could slow your video down or edit it with a filter. However, Tik Tok is full of a variety of cool filters and features. This could be adjusted before uploading and sharing with others.