Are you a licensed truck driver? Are you interested in Truck driver jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship? Then get excited because currently, trucking companies in the United State of America are hiring licensed truck drivers. And also giving them Visa Sponsorship. Truck drivers in America earn a whopping sum of $81,401 as their annual salary. Irrespective of your home country, you can also apply for a truck driver job in the USA. Then get hired once you meet the state requirement and the employer’s requirements.
In the USA, trucking companies are searching for experienced truck drivers. Drivers who will do the task of delivering goods safely and on time, to areas given to them. The visa sponsorships enable trucking companies in the United State to hire qualified truck drivers to work for them. All the travel expenses and other fees regarding foreigners migrating to the USA will be funded by the company.
In other words, all important documents are necessary for migrating to the US. And your visa will be handled by the company that hires you. finding a job that sponsors your visa to the USA is not easy to come by. But if you are qualified and have enough experience, you can secure a job that will not only pay you. But also sponsor you in the USA.
One thing you should also know is that America is a land of opportunity with high pay jobs and favorable living conditions. Therefore, most foreigners tend to migrate to the USA in search of a better life. Besides, getting a job that grants you a free visa with an attractive salary is a great deal for most foreigners.
READ MORE: Summer Whale Watch Naturalist Jobs in the United States with Visa Sponsorship
Responsibilities of Truck Drivers In The USA
Do you wish to apply for Truck Driver Jobs in The USA With Visa sponsorship? If your answer is yes then you should get familiar with the basic responsibilities of a truck driver. Truck drivers are tasked with so many responsibilities. Some of them are;
- Truck drivers must follow all traffic rules and regulations.
- They must have very good communication skills.
- Truck drivers are expected to maintain a clean driving record.
- They must renew their license when due.
- Inspection of trucks and report any problem to personnel in charge.
- They are expected to keep activities log.
- Truck drivers must be punctual.
- Truck drivers must have sustained a positive attitude toward customers.
- Planning of routes by using an accurate GPS.
- Deliver goods to customers on time.
- Maintain a clean driving record.
- Truck drivers must assist the client in unloading cargo from the truck.
All these are the responsibilities of a truck driver. They are tasked with these responsibilities by their trucking company and expected to deliver their best.
Skills Required of a Truck Driver in The USA
There are certain skills that truck drivers must have to make them eligible for the job. These skills are very important and are required by most trucking companies in the USA. So, if you are an expert in this field of work. It would only increase your chances of getting the job. Hence, to show you are qualified for this job, you need to express your skills. If you are still curious about the skills required, here they are;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great customer service.
- Good time management skills.
- Truck drivers must be responsible and accountable.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Truck drivers must be on alert.
- Truck drivers are expected to obey traffic rules and regulations.
- Truck drivers must pass an unplanned drug test.
Company Offering Truck Driver Jobs in The USA With Visa sponsorship
A lot of people might be wondering where they can start the search for a truck driver job in the USA. But not to worry because several companies are willing to offer jobs to qualified truck drivers with free visas! Not only do you get to work and live in the United State of America. But you will also be well paid and get access to other additional benefits. Here is a list of companies that recruit truck drives;
- Gypsum Express Ltd.
- Crete Carrier Corp.
- Averitt Express, Inc.
- Winton Motor Carriage Company.
- Dayton Freight Lines.
- Red Guard.
- FedEx Custom Critical.
- Roehl Transport.
- FTC Transportation.
- BIO Trans LLC.
- Modular Transportation.
These trucking companies are the top companies in the USA that pay their truck drivers well. Therefore, if you want to work as a truck driver in the States, you can apply to any of these companies and meet their requirement to be eligible.
What is The Salary of Truck Drivers in The USA?
Truck drivers in the USA get paid by the hour and their wage is $30.77 per hour. At an entry level, their annual salary is $46,800 while experienced truck drivers get a sum of $85,000 annually. the average salary for a truck driver is $61,866 annually.
READ MORE: Software Engineer Jobs In the United States With Visa Sponsorship
Requirement For Truck Driver Jobs With Visa Sponsorship in The USA
Lately, there is a need for truck drivers in the United States of America. Some trucking companies are looking to recruit immigrants to work and sponsor their visas either temporarily or a permanent stay. To be eligible for a truck driving job in the USA you need to meet some basic requirements;
- Truck drivers must possess a clean driving record.
- Extensive knowledge in the area of expertise.
- Truck drivers must be able to lift to 80 pounds.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to pass an unexpected drug test.
- A truck driving school certificate.
- Ability to use GPS devices.
How to Apply For Truck Driver Jobs in The USA With Visa Sponsorship
As mentioned earlier, there is a rise in the demand for truck drivers in the USA. This is a perfect opportunity for people who want to live. And work in the USA to apply to any of the trucking companies. Follow these procedures to apply;
- Write an impressive application letter and update your CV to the American standard.
- Search the web for any job vacancy in the US for truck drivers.
- Upload your letter of application and your CV.
- An interview will be conducted once your application is viewed.
- After passing the interview, negotiate your pay rate with your employer.
- The employer will ask for a petition from the USA immigration services.
- Your employer will apply to DOL for it to be verified.
- Then, you must register for the EW-3 lottery to the USA citizen’s immigration services.
And that is it. Then you can start work with your employer and negotiate your pay rate.