Are you searching for a warehouse package handler job in the USA with visa sponsorship? Would you work as a package dealer and earn at least $250 daily? OR do you want a job that earns you at least $35,000 – $42,000 every year? If yes then I urge you to stay right on this page. Several companies offer visa sponsorship jobs to foreigners, and warehouse companies are no exception. You can earn $17 per hour, which is a decent fee.
In the United States, many foreign nationals find it hard to secure a job. Nevertheless, it isn’t impossible. That is why in this blog post I will make the job search a lot easier by dispensing enough details about the job, salary, requirements, and how to find a job.
Meanwhile, the United States is best described as free land. With millions of opportunities for people and a high standard of living. It’s not surprising that foreigners would want to move there. If you are one of them, you can consider a warehouse package handler that will sponsor you to the United States.
What is a Warehouse Package Handler Job?
A warehouse worker is charged with the duties of sealing, scanning, and loading several packages before they get delivered. They are tasked with the duty of packaging items, verifying labels on the package, and loading and lofting weighty packages in the trucks to get them delivered.
Furthermore, a package handler packs items in boxes and keeps track of the products packed and loaded in the truck. They are also in charge of weighing the items. In addition, warehouse package handlers should check the labels on the parcel to ensure that handled properly.
At times they lift heavy packages that might weigh up to 80 pounds. Package handlers must be trained to operate the warehouse equipment. They must also adhere to the guidelines and agenda to ensure that they and the rest of the workers are safe. But note that package handler is quite demanding as the job requires you to be physically strong to be able to lift heavy weights.
Requirement and Qualifications
Before qualifying for a package handler job, certain criteria must be met by every candidate applying for the job. These requirements are set by the companies to determine the eligibility of the candidates, and they are:
- You must be 18 years
- An experience related to the job
- You must be able to lift weighty packages
- You must know how to operate warehouse equipment
- You must be physically fit
- Ability to work extra hours
- outstanding communication skills
- You must have a high school diploma
After meeting these requirements. You can apply to any company that will offer you the job with a visa requirement. However, the requirement might not be the same for other companies, you can check the company’s website you are applying to and view their qualifications for a warehouse package handler.
How to apply for Warehouse Package Handler Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Applying for a US Warehouse Package Handler Job in the United States with Visa Sponsorship can be challenging especially for novices. However, with these few easy steps, you can apply for this role online, here are the steps and process to follow;
- Visit any Job website online such as Indeed, Google Jobs, Glassdoor, Linkedln and more
- Companies upload any job opening they have as well as their information. You can use it to search for a warehouse job and click the link to apply to the company’s direct website
- Search for Warehouse Package Handler Jobs with Visa Sponsorship;
- Click on a job from the options that fit your qualifications and eligibility
- Start your application by clicking on the apply icon
- Upload your CV or Resume on the website
- Enter your personal and correct information
- Wait for your application to be approved and Upon approval, you will be scheduled for an interview
- Once pass the interview, your employer will tell you the next steps and guideline to follow
How to Become a Warehouse Package Handler in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are interested in a warehouse in the United States, you might be inquisitive about how to get a package handler job that sponsors your visa to the U.S. not to worry, you can check out this tips;
- The first thing you need to do is to set your CV to the American standard
- Then you have to write a well-informed application letter to the U.S employer
- After finding an employer, go to the company’s website and apply there
- An interview will be conducted
- After the interview, you will receive a response from the company
- Negotiate your salary and then the application for your visa can commence
Following the above tips and guidelines, you can successfully secure a Warehouse Packer Handler Job in the USA with a Visa Sponsorship.
How much do warehouse Package Handlers Earn in the United States?
Warehouse package handlers earn quite a decent fee. Although their salaries vary depending on how experienced they are, the location, and the company they work for. However, the annual salary for package handlers in the USA is $34,346 per year. To break it down, they earn $$660 per week and make about $2,862 per month.