Western Union is an American company which provides means through which its users can transfer and receive money nationwide. It’s the oldest when it comes to this field in the world today. It is the biggest money transfer company in the world today. One of its service which it renders and is highly reliable on by users is the Western Union Tracking.
Western Union Tracking is a service rendered by the Western Union to enable users to keep updated on their transactions made. This is done by the users simply keeping tracks on money orders he or she made. This service enables the user of this platform to be at peace when making a transaction.
Users can make transactions from anywhere around the world and still keep track of it with this Western Union Tracking service, which is an advantage highly benefited by the user. Money sent and about to be received by a user can be easily kept tracked on. This service can only be enjoyed by users that have registered on the Western Union web platform and made a transaction through it. This is required of a user to carry out before he or she can make use of the Western Union Tracking services.
Western Union Registration Process
The registration process on the Western Union is free for users to carry out. Users can register for free on the Western Union web platform, so as to be able to make use of the Western Union Tracking and carry out other business transactions. The registration process is easy and straightforward, there are no difficulties that the user will encounter in the process. The steps on how to register on the Western Union are.
- Open the website www.westernunion.com on your device’s web browser.
- Click on the Register or Sign Up button on the web platform’s homepage. On the page that opens, users should enter the information in the correct field.
- Type your valid email address.
- Input your desired password.
- Type your First Name, Last Name, and Middle name respectively in the required field.
- Input your valid address in the required field.
- Follow the instructions given and answer the Security Questions asked.
- Click on the small box to agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Tap the complete or continue button.
The user will receive an email after carrying out the above steps. This message contains a confirmation link which a user is to enter to complete the account registration process when clicked on. Once the user has confirmed his or her account by clicking on the confirmation link. The user can now carry out any transaction on the Western Union and be able to make use of the Western Union Tracking service.
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
Users highly make use of this number so as to ensure that they have it ready when about to carry out the Western Union Tracking process of a money order made. Users receive this number when they carry out a transaction on the Western Union. The Western Union assigns a personal number to any transaction that a user carries out. It is one of the basic requirements users need so as to be able to carry out the Western Union Tracking process.
How To Track Transactions With Western Union Tracking Service
Registered Western Union users can easily track money orders made. The steps on how to track a transaction with Western Union Tracking option are.
- Open the website www.westernunion.com on the device’s web browser.
- Select the web portal for your country on the home page.
- Click on the Track transfer menu section on the homepage.
- Select the transaction mode you’re tracking for. This is either as the sender or the receiver.
- Fill in the required information of the senders or receivers details if needed.
- Enter the Tracking number (MTCN) of the transaction you want to track in the required field.
- Enter any other details needed in their respective field required to do so.
- Click the Track transfer button.
The user will see the location of the transaction after carrying out the above steps. Users can track their various track transactions carried out on the Western Union with the above steps.
Note: Users should ensure that the Tracking number (MTCN) of their transaction is very safe along with other details too. Users should check money orders regularly to know the status of the transaction they carry out on a daily basis.