What Is My FedEx ID? This is one of the most popular and trending questions that a lot of people ask. If you are one of the people searching for this question, it is nothing to be afraid of. So, I will be showing you the important details you need to be able to find and recover your FedEx ID. Now, I will be taking you on a course on how to figure out your ID and how to log in or access your account. Furthermore, you can also keep track of your packages and perform other activities very easily. In other words, if you finally become a part of their team, all of these will be easier and faster for you anytime and anywhere.
So, if you are a newbie at FedEx and you already have an account before, this post is for you because it is very informative. Your FedEx ID is your user ID which is very essential when you have to log in or access your online account. But before you can have an ID, you need to create an account. However, if you have already created one and you can not seem to find out what you used as your ID, then keep reading this amazing article.
What Is My FedEx ID?
Your FedEx ID is also known as your username. So, this piece of information is important if you need to sign in to your account. But if you are getting or creating an account for the first time, then the name you enter will be your user ID for your online account.
How To Create A FedEx User ID
With the easy steps that you will find below, you will be figuring out how you can create a new account as a newbie. Equally important, I will be showing you the important information you need for registration:
- Visit https://www.fedex.com/en-id/home.html on your web browser.
- Click on the Account option.
- You will find it at the top right corner of your screen.
- Next, tap on the Create a User ID button.
- Then create your User ID.
- The next step is to create a password.
- Make sure that your password is very strong.
- Then re-enter your password.
- Next, type in your secret question and your answer.
- Enter your contact information.
- Input your first name
- Last name.
- Enter your company’s name.
- Next, type in your country/territory.
- Put in your ZIP/postal code.
- Enter your address and your city.
- Type in your Email and re-enter it.
Lastly, enter your Phone number and then submit it. But before submitting this information, make sure that it is correct and that there are no mistakes.
FedEx User ID Login
Since you already have your account, logging in is the only process you need to carry out whenever you need to access your account. So, here is how to log in to your account:
- Open your web browser.
- Go to https://www.fedex.com/en-id/home.html.
- Tap on Account.
- Click on the Login option.
- Next, enter your User ID and your password.
Lastly, click on the Login button and you will be able to gain access to your account anytime and anywhere you are.
How To Recover Your FedEx User ID And Password
Recovering your FedEx user id and password is not a big deal. All you need to do is visit the login page. Then, tap on the Forgot password or User ID option. After you have clicked on it, you will be able to recover or reset your password for a new one. And that is it.
How To Access FedEx App
The FedEx app is available on Google Play Store and App Store. Furthermore, it is very convenient and easy to use. In other words, you can choose to make use of its mobile app or visit its official website online. Everything that you can access on its online platform is also available on its app.
How To Track On FedEx.com
Package tracking is one of the things that you can do when you log in to your account. So, if you want to track your package on this online platform, here is how to do it.
- Visit the FedEx official website.
- Tap on Menu.
- Click on the Tracking option.
- Next, enter your tracking ID number track.
- Then search.
After you click search, then you can manage your delivery, and access personalized FedEx tracking.