Almost everyone needs an email service in one way or the other no matter the age group. Yahoo is one of the best email service providers which helps with a lot of information such as news feed, calendar, notepad section, and address book. For every user that gets access to Yahoo Mail sign in, have one way or the other created an account. Without creating a Yahoo mail account, you wouldn’t be able to complete the Yahoo Mail sign in because you have no account registered with the platform.
Yahoo mail allows you to Sign-in into your account step by step with your required registered information. This information is your verified email address and the password you created when creating your account. Without these corrected details you wouldn’t be able to Sign in and might have to create another Yahoo mail account.
How to Sign in Your Yahoo Mail Account
to sign in into your mail account is very easy and simple with the right email address and password. Firstly, you have to be careful with the website you head over to provide your login details, you must make sure it the Yahoo mail official website you are on. Exposing your login details to an unauthorized website might lead to your account being hacked. Here are a few steps on how to sign in to your Yahoo Mail account;
- Launch any web browser on your mobile phone or PC
- Go to www.login.yahoo.com which is the official website of yahoo mail
- You will be directed to a page that will require you to input your registered email address, then click next.
- For every Sign in with Yahoo mail there are some security stages you need to prove you are not a robot, after verifying you are human. Then click on continue.
- The next page you will required to provide your Yahoo mail password.
- After entering your password click on Sign in. then you will be directed to your mail page.
How to Protect Your Mail Account From Being Hacked
You need to protect your Yahoo mail account from being hacked, one of the first step towards that you need set a strong password with your yahoo mail. Setting a strong password might contain different numbers and letters and also special characters to make it difficult to guess. The next step you need to make is to set up a two-step authentication protection on your Yahoo mail.
Yahoo mail has been helping a lot of people around the world to connect with their friends and family with no charge fee. The platform also gives news feed around the world on your homepage after signing in your Yahoo mail account.