Users all over the world make use of the YouTube.com platform basically because of the video viewing and streaming services it renders. But still, many of these users have no idea that it has a YouTube login process that enables users to gain access to their channel. Most users who make use of this platform have no clue about what to do when the YouTube Login or Sign in notification comes up on the web platform.
The YouTube login on the YouTube platform allows users to access their YouTube accounts. When a user signs in to their account, they can make use of all the features that are available on the platform. Also, for users to be able to carry out the YouTube login process they have to own an active Gmail account. This is because the YouTube login process can only be effective and successful if and only if the user has an active Gmail account. However, just in case you are finding it quite difficult to create a Gmail or Google account, below are steps on how to go about that.
How To Create A Gmail/Google Account
The Gmail account can be used as YouTube Account with Sign-in credentials such as ID and password. The steps and processes needed to create a Gmail account are very easy and straightforward. All you just have to do as a user is to ensure you have a device with an internet connection. Once that is set, you can follow the steps below to create a Google account.
- Open the website www.gmail.com on your device’s web browser.
- Click on more options.
- Enter create an account under the more options. Users can also click the create account button if they see it when they open the Gmail website.
- Enter your First and Last name.
- Choose and enter your username.
- Enter the password of your choice.
- Confirm the password you chose to use by entering it again.
- Select your birthday.
- Select your Gender.
- Choose your country code and enter your phone number correctly. This step is optional.
- Enter your active current email. This step is optional.
- Select your current location.
- Click the next step button.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of Gmail account creation.
Immediately after users carry out the above steps the Gmail account will be created successfully. If the user inputs their phone number, they will be sent a code that will be used to carry out the Gmail account verification process before the account will be fully active.
Users that didn’t input any phone numbers do not need to carry out the account verification process. But Gmail account is already fully active after carrying out the above steps. And once a user has an active Gmail account they will be able to carry out the Youtube login process.
YouTube Login – How To Access Your Account
Users that have an active Gmail account can carry out the Youtube login process any time they wish to do so. Youtube login acts as a security that protects a user account from scammers and threats. Well, this process can be done only when you have created a Gmail account by making use of the signup process or any registration. All the user needs to have is an active Gmail account. However, users do not just need to have it, they need to know all the credentials to access or sign in to the Gmail account. The Youtube login process automatically directs the user to Gmail sign-in page on their device so as to put in their Gmail account login details. Well, the steps to follow to carry out the Youtube login process are.
- Open the website www.youtube.com on your device’s web browser.
- Click on the sign-in button at the top right side of the homepage.
- Enter your active Gmail account username.
- Click the next button.
- Input your Gmail account password.
- Click the next button.
Once the user carries out the above step they will successfully carry out the Youtube login process. The Youtube account works in line with the user’s Gmail account. That is why the user must have an active Gmail account to be able to process the Youtube login. When the user carries out the Youtube login process they will have access to all the services and features which Youtube renders on its web platform.