How do I log in to my AOL mail account? AOL mail login is a process that requires your registered AOL email address and password in order for you to access your email account. With AOL mail Login You can access your AOL account to explore the web-based email. However, before you can process the AOL mail login you must ensure that you have created an account or signed up. So, if you have not created your account you should visit AOL’s official website to sign up for one.
AOL Mail gives you a personalized email experience to connect with your friends and families online. While the AOL Mail login enables you to access all that. Moreover, it only takes a few seconds to access AOL mail login and It is very simple. At first, when you newly create your account with AOL you will automatically be signed in to your account. But after your account has been signed out, you would have to process the login before you can access your account. And if you have not tried logging in before, you might find it a little difficult to access your AOL mail login. That is why this article would be providing you with easy steps on how to process your AOL mail login.
How to Login to AOL Mail
As mentioned earlier, to Log in to AOL Mail is very easy and just requires a little information which includes; your email address and password. With that, you can log in to AOL mail via the app and also via the website. But before, you can use the app, you have to first process the app download. Once you have downloaded the app, you can follow the below-listed steps to log in via the app or the website. Keep in mind that using the website to sign in doesn’t require you to download any application.
- First, ensure that your internet connection or WIFI connection is enabled.
- On your mobile device, laptop, or pc. Go to any of the web browsers.
- On the URL bar, enter the web address which is aol.com, and click on the enter key on your keyboard.
- Click on mail at the top left side section on the homepage.
- You will find the login option on the right side of the page.
- Then enter your username or email in the first field.
- Below is the username or email section. Enter your password.
- Then click on the “Log in” option.
You can now send and receive emails on AOL mail after you have signed in. Also, you can enjoy the unique features the email service offers to you when you are logged in.
You can’t login due to a forgotten password? Not to worry as that is very easy to sort out. One of the reasons why you are always required to verify your mobile number or additional email address is for cases like this. This however doesn’t apply to only AOL mail but also to many other email services on the internet. However, if you have forgotten your password, here’s how to reset it below;
- Open AOL mail via the website or mobile app
- After you have opened the official AOL mail login web page
- Click on mail at the top left section on the homepage
- Below the login option, you then click on the “Forgot Password” option.
- On the next page, you have entered your username or email address.
- Click on next after you have entered your email address or username.
- Enter your recovery mobile number. Click on next.
- You will get a code or link sent either to your alternative email address or your phone number.
- Use the code or link to recover your AOL account.
You can now reset your password and use something that can be easily remembered by you and hardly figured out by someone else. In addition, when using a public device to process your AOL mail login, it is advisable not to save your account to the device to avoid login by unauthorized users.