How can I cancel my Paramount Plus subscription? Paramount Plus is one of the major streaming services and an excellent alternative to Netflix.
Previously known as CBS All Access, this streaming platform has new exciting shows and movies that are constantly added to the platform for their subscribers to access.
However, due to some reasons, you might want to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription.
Although the cancellation process is easy and straightforward, if you want to cancel your subscription, you will have to do it on the official website.
If you also use a third-party billing platform such as Amazon, Roku, or others, then you will have to cancel the subscription from their website.
In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of canceling your Paramount Plus subscriptions on the website and other compatible platforms.
How to Cancel Through the Website
If you have subscribed to Paramount Plus on the website, you will have to cancel the Paramount Plus subscription on the official website.
If you used the browser on your desktop, smart TV, or mobile phone to sign up, you can cancel your subscription still using it. Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- Visit the Paramount Plus official website at https://www.paramountplus.com/intl/.
- Login to your account with your credentials.
- Search for the Account tab, which is located at the top right corner of the site.
- Choose Account.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions & Billing.
- Tap the Cancel Subscription button at the end.
- Choose your reason for canceling.
- Tap the Complete Cancellation button.
After tapping the Cancel Subscription button, you will get an offer to lengthen your Paramount Plus subscriptions with a free month.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus through Amazon, then you will have to cancel your subscription through the Amazon website. Follow the steps listed below to cancel:
- Visit the Amazon official website at https://www.amazon.com/.
- In the top-right corner, bring up the drop-down menu by hovering over your name and Accounts & List, and then choose Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Choose Manage Subscriptions next to Paramount Plus.
- Tap the link under Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Under the Prime Video Channels section, locate Paramount +.
- Choose Cancel Channel and confirm.
After adhering to the steps listed above, you will be able to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription on the Amazon website.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on an iPhone
If you subscribed to Paramount+ through the app store and you want to cancel your subscription, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the settings app.
- Click on your name.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Tap Paramount +.
- Click on Cancel Subscriptions.
- Press Confirm.
And there you have it. After following the steps listed above, you will be able to cancel your Paramount + subscription on your iOS device.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you signed up for Paramount + through your Android app and you want to cancel your subscription, you can follow the steps below:
- On your Android device, open the Google Play app.
- Click your account icon at the right.
- Click Payment & Subscriptions.
- Click Paramount +.
- Click Cancel Subscription, and then follow the on-screen instructions to cancel the service.
And there you have it. After following the guide listed above, you will be able to cancel your Paramount + subscription on your Android device.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
When you subscribe to Paramount on platforms such as Roku, there is a different method to take. You will need to visit their official website to cancel your subscription. Here is how to do it:
- Head over to Roku’s official website: https://www.roku.com/.
- Tap the account icon located in the top right corner of the page and choose My Account.
- Tap Manage Subscriptions.
- Find the Paramount + under Active Subscriptions and choose Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for canceling your subscription.
- Tap Finish to confirm.
The steps listed above will take you through the process of canceling your Paramount + subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Apple TV
When you use an Apple TV to subscribe to Paramount Plus, you can also cancel your subscription from there. The steps are different from the others, so carefully follow the instructions listed below:
- On your Apple TV, launch the Settings app.
- Click Users and Accounts.
- Choose your account.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Click Paramount +.
- Click Cancel Subscription, and then click Confirm.
The steps listed above will take you through the process of canceling your Paramount+ subscription on Apple TV.