The login page of every website serves as an examination for all its users. It is designed to determine whether a person is the real owner of an account. Whenever you want to access your ClickBank account, either as an affiliate marketer or as a seller, you must pass through its login process.
ClickBank is a hub for the world’s best marketers and innovative product owners to build important businesses. It enables you to make great sales with the easy-to-use tools available it offers, promote your business, and also learn how to make more money. But before you can do all of these things, you must have been logged into your account.
When you login to your ClickBank account, it allows you to unlock all its ClickBank features and services. It includes becoming an affiliate to start promoting other people’s products. If you do not want to be an affiliate, you can also sell your goods on ClickBank or even grow your online business.
It doesn’t matter if you are new to performance marketing or have an established online business. All you need to do is sign in, and then you can start building your business on the platform. If you do not have an account with ClickBank, I must say that you are missing out on all that this eCommerce platform and affiliate marketplace has to offer.
How to Login to Your ClickBank Account
Logging in to ClickBank is as simple as logging in to any other account. As we all know, the general requirement is an email address, or username and password. But keep in mind that you can’t just sign in with any random username and password. If you try to do that, signing in error will be inevitable.
To log in to ClickBank, you have to use the email and password you created when signing up for an account. With that, you can now follow the steps below to login to your ClickBank account:
- Visit the ClickBank website @ https://www.clickbank.com/
- Click on the login button which is located at the top page of the website
- You would be redirected to the Clickbank login page
- Enter your email and password
- Click on the Login button to access your account.
If you do not have an account and are willing to create one, instead of clicking on the login button, you should rather click on the sign-up button. Then join the marketing world to make great sales online. Then, after signing up, you can now click on “Login” to access your account.
How to Recover My ClickBank Password
If you can’t remember your ClickBank password, you don’t need to be told that you won’t be able to access your account. In that case, what you should do is try to recover it. Follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Visit the ClickBank login page on your mobile device or PC.
- Click on ”Forgot password?”
- On the next page, ClickBank will ask you to enter your email address or account nickname.
- Enter the username, email, or account nickname in the field provided.
- Then complete the reCAPTCHA and click ”Next”.
A password reset link will be sent to the email address you provided. Check your email inbox and follow the prompts to reset your password.
Why Can’t I Login to ClickBank?
Just like every other website, complications may arise whereby a user is unable to sign in to his or her ClickBank account. Hence, we’ll be giving you a few reasons below why you may be unable to login to your ClickBank account:
- Wrong password: This is unarguably the commonest reason why a user might be unable to sign in to ClickBank. Whenever there is any inconsistency between what you used to sign up and what you want to use to sign in, difficulty logging in becomes inevitable. If you happen to forget your password, there’s no need to panic. Just initiate a ”forgot password” request to recover your password.
- Not updated web browser: A web browser that requires an update can cause a lag in a website processing your input. If your web browser isn’t up to date, it will definitely result in a slow internet experience and a delay in producing results for search queries. If you find out that your web browser isn’t updated, optimize it by updating it or deleting the cache if necessary.
- Suspended Account: Websites that amass a lot of visitors do everything within their reach to maintain their credibility. As an eCommerce platform and affiliate marketplace, it has several policies in place that both product owners or sellers and affiliate marketers must adhere to. If an account violates its policy, perhaps breaking Clickbank’s Client Contract, they might penalize the owner of the account by suspending his or her account. Once your account is suspended, you won’t be able to sell or promote products.