Do you have friends or family members who have lost their iPhones? You can help them find their iPhone with the Find My Friends iPhone mobile tracking app. The Find My Friend iPhone is a mobile phone tracking app and service built for iOS devices. The app only works with two iPhone users that shared a location. In this article, I will give you a detailed guideline on how to set up the Find My Friends iPhone and how you can also make use of the Service in tracking or finding Lost Apple devices.
Furthermore, the Find My Friends iPhone is one of the exclusive features of an iPhone. The Apple Find my Friends makes it easier to locate friends and family members using iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. The mobile tracking service works seamlessly and is easy to set up. Also, it is advisable you share your location with a trusted friend or family member. In case of unplanned happenings or emergency, so you can easily find your iPhone using the Find My Friends App or Service. However, the Find My Friends app and the Find My iPhone have been combined into a single app called “Find My” in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
How to Set up Find My on Your iPhone
There are certain guidelines you should follow in order to set up the app on your device. Make sure you follow these guidelines to set up the Find My App on your iPhone. So that whenever you misplace your iPhone, you can easily recover it, and that of your friends.
- Open the Settings app on your device
- Next, select your name
- Tap on Find My
- Afterward, turn on your location (go to settings> select privacy> tap on Location services> turn on Location.
- Then, select Find iPhone
How to Use Find My to Share Your Locations With Friends
With the Find My App, you can easily share your locations with your friends and family. The app will even allow you to set up notifications. So you can know the location of your Friends anytime and anywhere. As I have stated earlier, the Find My App contains both Find My iPhone and Find My Friends. This means you can share your location with family and friends.
How to Share My Location
- Open the App on your iPhone
- Select share My Location
- Next, enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share your location with.
- Tap on send
- Then you choose the time rate you want to share your location
- Finally, select OK
How to Find My Friends iPhone
- Open the App
- Next, select the people tab
- Next, under the people tab, select the name of the friend who is sharing their location with you.
- Pick the directions to open the Map
- Finally, follow the directions to arrive at the Location your Friend is.